RANK
RiverClan
CLAN
Cis Male
PRONOUNS
Homosexual
ORIENT.
  • APPEARANCE
    a silky-furred black smoke tom with blue eyes. hemlockshine possesses a doll-like countenance that would be sweet, if not for the frigidness of his demeanor. his beauty is that of a glacier; distant, untouchable, and liable to get the unwary killed if they get too close. hemlockshine's white spotting is a pure, snowy shade that stands out starkly against the silver-fogged ebony of his pelt. his large blue eyes are set evenly in his fine-boned face. soft, lithe, and graceful, hemlockshine expects himself to be gazed upon and envied.
    ⤷ genetically a lh black smoke w/ heavy rosette tabby ghost markings and low white. reference.
    MENTALITY
    cold / composed / vain / vindictive / manipulative / two-faced / sadistic. blah blah blah​
  • RELATIONS
    GEN 2. REEDFANG xx FROSTBREATH. STEPSON TO HERONDIVE. BROTHER TO TBA

MENTORING Who
    MENTORED BY Who
    ADMIRES Who
    NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS Who
    NOTABLE ENEMIES Who

INTERACTION
    SINGLE; HOMOSEXUAL
    how easily do they trust?
    SMELLS OF sniff honk
    SOUNDS LIKE a cold, lilting voice on the higher end of average.
    speech is #7A79B2

• HISTORY
    Blah blah blah blah.
  • 88653452_WLwxy34jFgEYY6m.png

Code:
    [box=65%]
    [justify][font=tahoma][size=3]text
    [hr=3][/hr]
    [TABS]
    [slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎   ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── i wonʼt soothe your pain] 

[color=#7A79B2][b]"speech here"[/b][/color][b][/b]
    [/slide]
    [slide=⋆⋅☾⋅⋆][quote][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/88653452_WLwxy34jFgEYY6m.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
    [slide= i wonʼt ease your strain ──┐‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎    ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎   ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/i-never-promised-you-an-open-heart-%E2%9D%84%EF%B8%8F-hemlockshine.17354/][color=#7A79B2][b][font=book antiqua]HEMLOCKSHINE[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#7A79B2][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][color=#7A79B2][i] he/him, warrior of riverclan, 20 moons[/i][/color]
    [color=#7A79B2]⭃[/color] a tall, lithe black smoke tom with blue eyes and low white. he is cold, composed, and willing to resort to manipulation to get what he wants. he is incredibly vain, to the point that anyone who mars his pretty face is in for a world of pain. he is the polar opposite of a typical friendly riverclan cat, and feels no shame in it. [color=#7A79B2][b]please note[/b][/color] that hemlockshine will be prone to saying and doing awful things that i, as his roleplayer, do not condone.
    [color=#7A79B2]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking ↛  [url=link][color=#7A79B2]see battle info here[/color][/url]
    [color=#7A79B2]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/solaire.3331/][color=#7A79B2]solaire[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#7A79B2]@funeralscythe[/color] on discord, feel free to ping for plots. 
    [/slide]
    [/tabs]
    [/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of