private I NO LONGER DREAM, ONLY NIGHTMARES OF THOSE WHO'VE DIED ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. ADDERSNAP

YqtPvvc.png

.𓍊↟ DOWN THE BANK WHERE THE DOGS ROAM, POR LA CALLE QUE TE LLEVA A CURICÓ ↟𓍊.
jFAjt8v.png

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. — Gentlestorm keeps his movement restricted as much as he possibly could though he settles down at the entrance of his den and blinks away the exhaustion from his eyes. The sight of fireflies flying about camp causes him to glance upwards seeing one draw close towards him though he notes that he isn't the only one silently admiring the glowing bugs that slowly began to fill camp. The large medicine cat blinks tiredly in the direction of Addersnap wondering how he feels about all of this happening within Thunderclan and how he feels about his former mentor having been sent away for her own safety. "Addersnap... Do you mind getting me a vole from the fresh-kill pile? I'm afraid I can't move that much due to my injuries and I don't wish to undo Softsong's work." He offers a phantom of a smile in the direction of the young warrior hoping that he would be kind enough to heed his request and he tucks one of his front limbs underneath his body carefully.

If the chocolate tabby approaches him, he blinks his eyes in silent gratitude before his expression shifts to a more serious one noting the absence of Skyclaw's warriors aside from a few that guide the entrance. "Do you wish for those that left to return?" Gentlestorm inquries in a soft murmur only loud enough for Addersnap's ears alone and a soft breath slipping from his maw, his whiskers twitching with irritation. He misses those that had been sent away and those exiled when Skyclaw had risen to power after killing Howlingstar, the medicine cat flicks his ear to the side. "All of this is wrong... There's an imbalance." He continues letting his claws score into the earth underneath him, the pale healer blinking copper eyes at his younger clanmate waiting for his words to sink in.

"If Thunderclan, the true Thunderclan, were to call upon you... Would you heed its call?" He's a mere messanger but it must be done for Flamewhisker and Thunderclan's sake so they could be restored and not suffer any longer.

pp8zRLW.png

• MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ FLESH WOUNDS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ INFECTIONS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ ACHES & PAINS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀ ILLNESS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀ BREATHING ISSUES
    ✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ TRAVELING HERBS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ BROKEN BONES
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ KITTING
    ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ POISONS
  • 53DAF6v.png
    a longhaired blue sepia tom w/low white and brown eyes
    gentlestorm is a very warm individual and friendly to those who he meets, he's very social and willing to lend anyone a paw if they need it. he's very patient, caring, and it's usually rare to earn his ire.
    58 moons old; ages the 27th every month
    demiromantic bisexual ; widowed mate of little wolf
    easy to befriend/interact with ; hard to anger/upset ; peaceful powerplay allowed
    "speech", thoughts, attacking