pafp i play it off fine // fishing

Mar 25, 2023
˚⊹ MEET ME UNDER SHINING LIGHTS ⊹˚

stalkingpaw & 10 moons & polygender & any pronouns & riverclan apprentice

Another day another fishing attempt. Stalkingpaw stands as still as she can, even when limbs want to twitch and whiskers are left quivering in anticipation - she has to at least catch something, right? Paw strikes out as she spots movement, and she snags something. Teeth sink into flesh and she drops it - oh, just another minnow. A pout on her face, she sighs, turning green eyes onto todays companion. "Please please please tell me you caught something better than I did!" she asks dramatically, though it's a light hearted thing. She's not going to let her lack of success get her down - she'd caught something after all, and that's certainly better than nothing.

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: please wait for @CLOUDSPLASH
    tw/cw: —
  • a beautiful white furred apprentice with a black face and stripe down her back, and starlike freckles upon her cheeks. emerald eyes are wide and expressive, by far her most stunning feature. stalkingpaw is an emotional feline, quick to act and react before she really thinks, but you know that whatever she says and does is always honest and well intentioned.

physically easy && mentally medium
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not-allowed
    please attack using [b][color=crimson]action here[/color][/b] and tag account