private I think I like your spirit like a million percent // chicorypaw

May 22, 2023
𐀔​ GONNA BE AT LEAST TEN MINUTES LATE 𐀔​

eggpaw & 05 moons & male & he/him & skyclan apprentice

With each patrol, eggpaw thinks he gets a bit better at remembering where the borders are, and what each scent means. Of course, riverclans border is the easiest - the river itself lining the way, it's burbling guiding his paws long before he even catches sight or scent of the rest. Riverclan seems a bit strange to the boy - he can't imagine dunking himself in the waves - and eating fsih. They looked pretty and shiny, certainly, but from the way they smell he figures they taste bad - just like the pretty bugs do. "Hm...," he mumbles absently, face all but pressed to the ground as he wanders. Keen ears flick and twitch, drawing his attention to strange sounds - oh, theres someone else out here. "Hi there!" he greets cheerily, waving one large paw. He scooches a bit closer, voice raised, though he's careful to toe the line of the border - just in case.

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: @CHICORYPAW
    tw/cw: —
  • a round faced and slightly pudgy boy, with long legs and too-big paws. his pelt is pale eggshell and cream, and he has dull grey-blue eyes. he wears butterfly wings and flowers in his fur, and seems to be growing at an exponential rate.

physically easy && mentally easy
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not-allowed
    please attack using [b][color=#108297]action here[/color][/b] and tag account

(๑✪ᆺ✪๑) across the channel, practically bursting out of the clump of reeds that line parts of their border, emerges the bright-eyed and bushy tailed apprentice of riverclan who let's out a triumphant noise after looking behind her shoulder and noting she was the first one of her patrol to reach the border. "haha, i told wrenpaw i'd beat them!" truth be told, the other apprentice only really suggested a race to get chicorypaw to put an end to her non-stop blabbering hence why it was just her at the moment but the molly was none the wiser.

"hi there!"

oh, maybe she wasn't the only here! her attention is brought over the border where waiting just on the other side was a skyclan apprentice splashed with cream and white. the cheer in eggpaw's voice is infectious and it causes a grin to curl upon her muzzle before she's approaching closer, well, as close as one could get without getting into trouble or falling into the river. "hi hi hi skyclanner! having fun climbing all the trees and stuff? i can't really climb trees, it's super hard— i'm chicorypaw by the way!" she greets with quite alot of enthusiasm, tail swishing back and forth almost like that of an excited dog.