── a tolerable name he does not think much about
URCHIN for his spiky appearance.
— AMAB; He / Him
— Member of the Red Water Rogues
— Died 02.26.2024 at 40 Moons | Created 02.07.2024 at 40 moons
— Penned by ABRI

• 78134085_GvrFDA0ZM6cM5pf.jpg

A BLACK TOM WITH LOW WHITE, BLUE-GREEN EYES / TOYHOUSE
    A name fit for his appearance, Urchin was adorned with needle-like tufts of dark fur across his form. He appeared a mere shadow, save for the mark of white atop the bridge of his nose. He stood at an average height, though long appearing limbs would make one question the peak of his stature. Urchin's narrowed stare was held with cold, blue-green eyes.

INURIES
    — Torn ears.
    — Scars across muzzle, back, and hind leg.

TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT
    78134075_Sr4xrw1jq1Iuxky.png

Power-hungry, self-absorbed, deceptive. Urchin tended to find everyone but him at fault when things go awry. He saught to sink his claws into the fur of those he dislikes, if not to keep them out of his way.

— Sneering tones.
    — An air of judgement.
    — Cold, narrowed gaze.

UNNAMED NPC xx UNNAMED NPC ; Former mate to Unnamed NPC | Father to Gillsight

— Tolerates the Red Water Rogues
    — Dislikes RiverClan

SINGLE ; HETEROSEXUAL
    ── OPEN TO ACQUAINTANCES; OPEN TO BATTLES; CLOSED TO RELATIONSHIPS

It was more likely that Urchin would judge one, rather than befriend them. If one managed the latter, they should've perhaps questioned his motives.​

SOUNDS LIKE: To be determined.
    SMELLS LIKE: Drying reeds and pond scum.
    Speech is #7D12FF; Secondary color is #000072

Urchin once lived along the streams that RiverClan now takes claim of with a family of his own that he'd held little care towards. Though separated from said family before the clan's formation, the tom finds blame in their arrival for their unknown location. A final confrontation between his rogue group and the clan they harassed lead to a reunion, and a death soon after. ​

•  
    • RED WATER ROGUE — [ FEBRUARY 2024 ]
      YOU'RE DONE FOR ╱ Urchin joins the Red Water Rogues.
      I LEFT THE E.R. CRYING ╱ Urchin joins an ambush on RiverClan.
      HEY, KIDS INTO DUST TOGETHER ╱ Urchin bonds with his fellow Red Water Rogues.
      I'VE BEEN SO GRACIOUS ╱ Urchin reunites with his son in the throes of battle, before drowning in the river.

• POST TEMPLATE HERE

Last edited: