pafp I think you're really cool || truth or dare

tigerwing

oh look, a squirrel!
Jul 15, 2023
@Flamewhisker @tansyshine

others can post after them!//

She was used to moving a lot when the daylit hours began, so the small frame seemed to always wake up before dawn even, and the days were much longer then other kits who took naps, and slept a lot.

As emberkit went to go take a nap, she still had a ton of energy rattling through her bones. And now, as cats slowly began coming in from mid day patrols, she had a lot more cats to bother! Maybe one of them would play with her?

But her form would spot Flamewhisker coming in, and half skip to her. "Can you come pick flowers with me? I think I've explored every nook and cranny in the camp, I wanna stretch my legs!" she said, stretching her front legs out and her rump in the air as if proving a point.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Flamestar and chuff
A couple mice dangled from her jaws. She had been taking them to the nursery for when the kits woke from their naps, but she had been intercepted by Tigerkit as she walked into the den. The tabby leaned down, quietly placing the mice by the entrance. Tigerkit asked her if she could take her to pick flowers, and even though she would have loved to, she knew that was not an option. She would shake her head, and then motion with her tail for the kit to follow her. The last thing she wanted to do was wake any napping kits that were in the nursery. She had been there once before, wanting to claw anyone’s ears who woke the sleeping bundles.

Once they got a little further from the entry to the nursery, she would sit down. She lowered her gaze to Tigerkit, and flicked her tail a few times if she wanted to play with it. “In the clan, kits are not allowed to leave the camp. Once you are an apprentice, your mentor will take you out. It isn’t safe for kittens to be outside. Next time I am out, I’ll find some flowers for you.” she said softly. “How about we play a game instead?

Flamefancy.png