i wanna sing out loud & jump around } mossblood

mossblood

the world is fucked, but i'm not
Jun 1, 2023

• name ▹ mossblood
    ↳ named prefix "moss" for his dull brown-grey fur. given the suffix "blood" for connection with his clan and his variable intensity.
    gender ▹ male - he/him
    age ▹ 12 moons
    ↳ ages real time on the 1st of every month
    sexuality ▹ bisexual

clan ▹ shadowclan
    rank ▹ warrior

created on ▹ june 1st 2023
    toyhou.se ▹ link!
    penned by ▹ @starsheep

• short description ▹ a dull brown-grey spotted tabby tom with a cream underbelly and bloodshot green eyes; his medium length fur is unkempt and wild

physique ▹ he stands shorter and is smaller than an average tomcat with a lithe and skinny body
    notable features ▹ his green eyes are often noticeably bloodshot; his fur is known to be unkempt and somewhat unhygienic and poorly groomed
    eye details ▹ his eyes are a cool green color and shaded by detailed effeminate lashes

scent ▹ has a distinct musty scent; cool, mildewy, stale and damp
    voice ▹ has a short and informal manner of speaking paired with a flat tone; his voice is an unemotional tenor

demeanor ▹ he carries himself on dainty and oddly graceful paws; he has an ability to blend into the background when he wants to; he usually has a soft but vain grin on his maw but his his eyes hold a kind of tiredness within them

• personality traits ▹ a tad superiority complex / selfish / skeptical of starclan / rational / spontaneous / unhygienic / unpredictable / relaxed / unambitious / crafty / nihilistic / sometimes tactless / flexible

alignment ▹ neutral evil
    mbti type ▹ ISTP-A, 'the virtuoso'
    hogwarts house ▹ slytherin

likes ▹ living in the present, swamps and water, cricket sounds, recognition, novelty, fishing, comedy
    dislikes ▹ long-term commitments, being rushed or pressured, ghosts, hard deadlines, boredom, large open spaces, visiting the medicine cat

• generation ▹ gen 1
    status ▹ single / crushing on no-one

partner(s)/mate ▹ n/a
    parents ▹ elmstripe ♂ (npc) x minktail ♀ (npc)
    siblings ▹ briaroath (npc), owlhowl (npc)
    offspring ▹ n/a

mentor ▹ dustburn (npc)
    apprentice(s) ▹ none

friends ▹ none; open to friendships!
    enemies▹ none; open to enemies!

relations notes ▹ WIP for now until more relationships are formed~

• interaction notes ▹ get along well with most cats and can form many acquaintances however it can be difficult to become a close regular friend of his given his complicated nature / he is often looking for other to participate in activities with / he is loyal to shadowclan and his clanmates but will look after himself first / tends to be perceived as cowardly in physical altercations and he can be passive even in tense situations / will flee fights if the outcome is disputable / he holds few strong convictions and so his enemies are not usually plentiful but it is not difficult to find his faults / he has an uncommon type of charm with his relaxed, open, and spontaneous attitude / powerplay of peaceful and non-violent actions allowed / all character posts & opinions are IC and not OOC

adept at ▹ good swimmer - he has practiced traversing the thick swamp waters, skilled stalker and good at going unnoticed if he wants to, navigating and seeing at night, remaining calm under pressure or in crisis, speaking his mind, he tends to be easy to get along with
    inept at ▹ he has a wavering will and low endurance, he has a dislike for speaking in front of large crowds, he struggles with reading others' emotions and delicate situations

stats ▹
    strength ◆◇◇◇
    stamina ◆◇◇◇◇​
    speed ◆◆◆◆◇​
    charisma ◆◆◆◇◇​
    intellect ◆◆◆◆◇​

hunting ◆◆◆◆◇
    swimming ◆◆◆◆◇​
    climbing ◆◆◇◇◇​
    fighting ◆◆◇◇◇​

• kithood ▹ mosskit was part of the first generation of kittens to be born under the newly established shadowclan. he grew up in the forest shaded swamplands as his only home. his childhood took place within a turbulent time and under briarstar's and pitchstar's reigns. he had two siblings, owlkit (npc) and briarkit (npc), that he was raised alongside with by his parents elmstripe (npc) and minktail (npc).
    apprenticeship ▹ At four months of age, mosskit became mosspaw. he was trained and disciplined by the clan collectively until the age of seven months when he was formally assigned his mentor, dustburn (npc). he often tried to sneak away from dustburn's training and meetings with him but despite rough and unproductive patches he managed to graduate to a full-fledged warrior. he was now known as mossblood.
    12 moons - current ▹ at current, mossblood is a new and inexperienced warrior of shadowclan. he is serving under the new leadership of chilledstar and trying to live up to the new responsibilities that come with his warrior name.

Last edited:
CURRENT POSTING TEMPLATE CODE ::

Code:
[BOX=60%][center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=6][color=#A09781][b]i'm always the outcast, i'll take the blame[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=17px][color=#A09781][size=6]▵[/size][/color][color=#F1F0ED]the first night you met me, you forgot my name[/color][color=#A09781][size=6]▵[/size][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[JUSTIFY] [COLOR=#F1F0ED] POST TEXT HERE

[/COLOR][center][spoiler=◣ TAGS ◥]
[box=65%][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1097948829594157189/1114781012342341752/moss_supermini_by_yami.png[/img][/center][tabs]

[slide=◸ general info ][box=50%][justify]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]name ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] mossblood[/COLOR]
[INDENT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#F1F0ED]↳ named prefix "moss" for his dull brown-grey fur. given the suffix "blood" for connection with his clan and his variable intensity.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/INDENT]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]gender ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] male  -[I] he/him[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]age ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] 12 moons[/COLOR]
[INDENT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#F1F0ED]↳ ages real time on the 1st of every month [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/INDENT]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]sexuality ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] bisexual[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]clan ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] shadowclan[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]rank ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] warrior[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]created on ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] june 1st 2023[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]toyhou.se ▹[/B][/COLOR][url=https://toyhou.se/21808112.mossblood][COLOR=#F1F0ED] link[i]![/i] [/COLOR][/url]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]penned by ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] [USER=1702]@starsheep[/USER][/COLOR]
[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ appearance ][box=50%][justify]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]short description ▹ [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] a dull brown-grey spotted tabby tom with a cream underbelly and bloodshot green eyes; his medium length fur is unkempt and wild[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]physique ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] he stands shorter and is smaller than an average tomcat with a lithe and skinny body[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]notable features ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#f1f0ed] his green eyes are often noticeably bloodshot; his fur is known to be unkempt and somewhat unhygienic and poorly groomed[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]eye details ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] his eyes are a cool green color and shaded by detailed effeminate lashes[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]scent ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] has a distinct musty scent; cool, mildewy, stale and damp[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]voice ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] has a short and informal manner of speaking paired with a flat tone; his voice is an unemotional tenor[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]demeanor ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] he carries himself on dainty and oddly graceful paws; he has an ability to blend into the background when he wants to; he usually has a soft but vain grin on his maw but his his eyes hold a kind of tiredness within them[/COLOR]

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ persona ][box=50%][justify]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]personality traits ▹[/B][/COLOR] a tad superiority complex /  selfish / skeptical of starclan /  rational / spontaneous / unhygienic / unpredictable / relaxed / unambitious / crafty / nihilistic / sometimes tactless / flexible

[COLOR=#A09781][B]alignment ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] neutral evil[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]mbti type ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] ISTP-A, 'the virtuoso'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]hogwarts house ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] slytherin[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]likes ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] living in the present, swamps and water, cricket sounds, recognition, novelty, fishing, comedy[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]dislikes ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] long-term commitments, being rushed or pressured, ghosts, hard deadlines, boredom, large open spaces, visiting the medicine cat[/COLOR]

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ relationships ][box=50%][justify]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]generation ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED]  gen 1[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]status ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED]  single / crushing on no-one[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]partner(s)/mate ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED]  n/a[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]parents ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED]  elmstripe (npc) x minktail (npc)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]siblings ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED]  briaroath (npc), owlhowl (npc)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]offspring ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED]  n/a[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]mentor ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED]  dustburn (npc)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]apprentice(s) ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED]  none[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]friends ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED]  none; open to friendships![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]enemies▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED]  none; open to enemies![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]relations notes ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED]  WIP for now until more relationships are formed~[/COLOR]

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ interaction ][box=50%][justify]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]interaction notes ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] get along well with most cats and can form many acquaintances however it can be difficult to become a close regular friend of his given his complicated nature / he is often looking for other to participate in activities with / he is loyal to shadowclan and his clanmates but will look after himself first / tends to be perceived as cowardly in physical altercations and he can be passive even in tense situations / will flee fights if the outcome is disputable / he holds few strong convictions and so his enemies are not usually plentiful but it is not difficult to find his faults / he has an uncommon type of charm with his relaxed, open, and spontaneous attitude / powerplay of peaceful and non-violent actions allowed / all character posts & opinions are IC and not OOC[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]adept at ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] good swimmer - he has practiced traversing the thick swamp waters, skilled stalker and good at going unnoticed if he wants to, navigating and seeing at night, remaining calm under pressure or in crisis, speaking his mind, he tends to be easy to get along with[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]inept at ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] he has a wavering will and low endurance, he has a dislike for speaking in front of large crowds, he struggles with reading others' emotions and delicate situations[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A09781][B]stats ▹[/B][/COLOR]
[INDENT][COLOR=#F1F0ED]strength  ◆◇◇◇[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[INDENT]stamina  ◆◇◇◇◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]speed  ◆◆◆◆◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]charisma  ◆◆◆◇◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]intellect  ◆◆◆◆◇[/INDENT]

[INDENT][COLOR=#F1F0ED]hunting  ◆◆◆◆◇[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[INDENT]swimming  ◆◆◆◆◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]climbing  ◆◆◇◇◇[/INDENT]
[INDENT]fighting  ◆◆◇◇◇[/INDENT]

[/justify][/box][/slide]
[slide= ▵ background ◹][box=50%][justify]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]kithood ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] mosskit was part of the first generation of kittens to be born under the newly established shadowclan. he grew up in the forest shaded swamplands as his only home. his childhood took place within a turbulent time and under briarstar's and pitchstar's reigns. he had two siblings, owlkit (npc) and briarkit (npc), that he was raised alongside with by his parents elmstripe (npc) and minktail (npc).[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a09781][B]apprenticeship ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] At four months of age, mosskit became mosspaw. he was trained and disciplined by the clan collectively until the age of eight months when he was formally assigned his mentor, dustburn (npc). he often tried to sneak away from dustburn's training and meetings with him but despite rough and unproductive patches he managed to graduate to a full-fledged warrior. he was now known as mossblood. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A09781][B]12 moons - current ▹[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#F1F0ED] at current, mossblood is a new and inexperienced warrior of shadowclan. he is serving under the new leadership of chilledstar and trying to deal with the new responsibilities that come with his warrior name.[/COLOR]
[/justify][/box][/slide]

[/tabs]
[/box]
[/spoiler][/center]
[/JUSTIFY][/BOX]

i'm always the outcast, i'll take the blame
the first night you met me, you forgot my name

Wafer marzipan sesame snaps chocolate cake wafer biscuit caramels pastry. Caramels marshmallow icing jelly beans I love sesame snaps. Topping shortbread jujubes bonbon jelly biscuit cake. Sweet roll bonbon I love macaroon chocolate cake tart. Liquorice tootsie roll halvah bonbon jelly beans I love. Chocolate cookie wafer gingerbread gummies. Pastry lollipop I love tart dessert danish marzipan powder lollipop.

Sugar plum sweet soufflé wafer sugar plum. Wafer donut pie muffin bonbon toffee shortbread macaroon shortbread. Tootsie roll candy sesame snaps I love I love I love candy canes. Marshmallow croissant jelly brownie cookie I love cotton candy. Sweet roll biscuit cake croissant macaroon dragée sweet caramels. Jelly beans icing halvah bear claw carrot cake. Tart biscuit dessert cookie topping fruitcake liquorice I love cookie. Bear claw tart danish biscuit muffin cookie.

moss_supermini_by_yami.png

• name ▹ mossblood
    ↳ named prefix "moss" for his dull brown-grey fur. given the suffix "blood" for connection with his clan and his variable intensity.
    gender ▹ male - he/him
    age ▹ 12 moons
    ↳ ages real time on the 1st of every month
    sexuality ▹ bisexual

clan ▹ shadowclan
    rank ▹ warrior

created on ▹ june 1st 2023
    toyhou.se ▹ link!
    penned by ▹ @starsheep

• short description ▹ a dull brown-grey spotted tabby tom with a cream underbelly and bloodshot green eyes; his medium length fur is unkempt and wild

physique ▹ he stands shorter and is smaller than an average tomcat with a lithe and skinny body
    notable features ▹ his green eyes are often noticeably bloodshot; his fur is known to be unkempt and somewhat unhygienic and poorly groomed
    eye details ▹ his eyes are a cool green color and shaded by detailed effeminate lashes

scent ▹ has a distinct musty scent; cool, mildewy, stale and damp
    voice ▹ has a short and informal manner of speaking paired with a flat tone; his voice is an unemotional tenor

demeanor ▹ he carries himself on dainty and oddly graceful paws; he has an ability to blend into the background when he wants to; he usually has a soft but vain grin on his maw but his his eyes hold a kind of tiredness within them

• personality traits ▹ a tad superiority complex / selfish / skeptical of starclan / rational / spontaneous / unhygienic / unpredictable / relaxed / unambitious / crafty / nihilistic / sometimes tactless / flexible

alignment ▹ neutral evil
    mbti type ▹ ISTP-A, 'the virtuoso'
    hogwarts house ▹ slytherin

likes ▹ living in the present, swamps and water, cricket sounds, recognition, novelty, fishing, comedy
    dislikes ▹ long-term commitments, being rushed or pressured, ghosts, hard deadlines, boredom, large open spaces, visiting the medicine cat

• generation ▹ gen 1
    status ▹ single / crushing on no-one

partner(s)/mate ▹ n/a
    parents ▹ elmstripe (npc) x minktail (npc)
    siblings ▹ briaroath (npc), owlhowl (npc)
    offspring ▹ n/a

mentor ▹ dustburn (npc)
    apprentice(s) ▹ none

friends ▹ none; open to friendships!
    enemies▹ none; open to enemies!

relations notes ▹ WIP for now until more relationships are formed~

• interaction notes ▹ get along well with most cats and can form many acquaintances however it can be difficult to become a close regular friend of his given his complicated nature / he is often looking for other to participate in activities with / he is loyal to shadowclan and his clanmates but will look after himself first / tends to be perceived as cowardly in physical altercations and he can be passive even in tense situations / will flee fights if the outcome is disputable / he holds few strong convictions and so his enemies are not usually plentiful but it is not difficult to find his faults / he has an uncommon type of charm with his relaxed, open, and spontaneous attitude / powerplay of peaceful and non-violent actions allowed / all character posts & opinions are IC and not OOC

adept at ▹ good swimmer - he has practiced traversing the thick swamp waters, skilled stalker and good at going unnoticed if he wants to, navigating and seeing at night, remaining calm under pressure or in crisis, speaking his mind, he tends to be easy to get along with
    inept at ▹ he has a wavering will and low endurance, he has a dislike for speaking in front of large crowds, he struggles with reading others' emotions and delicate situations

stats ▹
    strength ◆◇◇◇
    stamina ◆◇◇◇◇​
    speed ◆◆◆◆◇​
    charisma ◆◆◆◇◇​
    intellect ◆◆◆◆◇​

hunting ◆◆◆◆◇
    swimming ◆◆◆◆◇​
    climbing ◆◆◇◇◇​
    fighting ◆◆◇◇◇​

• kithood ▹ mosskit was part of the first generation of kittens to be born under the newly established shadowclan. he grew up in the forest shaded swamplands as his only home. his childhood took place within a turbulent time and under briarstar's and pitchstar's reigns. he had two siblings, owlkit (npc) and briarkit (npc), that he was raised alongside with by his parents elmstripe (npc) and minktail (npc).
    apprenticeship ▹ At four months of age, mosskit became mosspaw. he was trained and disciplined by the clan collectively until the age of eight months when he was formally assigned his mentor, dustburn (npc). he often tried to sneak away from dustburn's training and meetings with him but despite rough and unproductive patches he managed to graduate to a full-fledged warrior. he was now known as mossblood.
    12 moons - current ▹ at current, mossblood is a new and inexperienced warrior of shadowclan. he is serving under the new leadership of chilledstar and trying to deal with the new responsibilities that come with his warrior name.

Last edited: