twolegplace i want someplace to rest my head without worrying // leaving twolegplace

ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN
COULDN'T UNDO ALL THE DAMAGE I DID

siltcloud 21 moons female she/her shadowclan exile

ttttttttttttttt.gif
In the end, enough is enough. " Marblekit -Sycamorekit... get up. We're leaving, " to her kits, the hoarse words she speaks probably seem to come out of nowhere. They're simply trying to spend their days in ignorant bliss, as they always do. But she can see it in stick-figure frames that resemble her own more and more as the days pass, in the way lilacfurs strength has slowly been sapped out of their little ones. They all grow weaker by the day - the rattling in her lungs only grows worse, her milk flow stopped entirely long ago. No - they cannot stay here anymore.

Twolegplace is not her home - isn't pi]their[/i] home. She... she'd known that all along, but some part of her had hoped they'd make it anyways. That the small acts of kindness would be enough - that starclan wouldn't punish her any further. 'Curse you brother - i swear by the stars if I ever see you I'll-' she... she doesn't even know anymore. A hacking cough leaves her lips and interrupts her thoughts, blood and spittle splashing against the ground. " Since... since she's so busy, we're... going to go see your other mommy, " she says once she regains her composure, hoping the explanation will be enough to silence any questions.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

I F - I - C A N ' T - B E - Y O U R - H E R O , I ' L L - B E - Y O U R - V I L L A I N

@marblekit @Sycamorekit!

[ ༻ 𐃉 ༺ ] He had been playing with Marblekit as best as he could with little energy he could before the hoarse tone of their mother pierced through his ears and the statement that they were leaving made him holt. He didn't want to go though! He wanted to stay here, with them. He wanted to continue to hear the stories of their other mom, and to hear more about the silverpelt. "But..." they began their argument and yet all too quickly did that simmer out.

'We're going to see your other mommy' those words made his green eyes glow and quickly bounce onto his paws towards his mother, tail held up high and chest fur slightly puffed out. "Lets go!! I wanna meet her, I wanna meet my other mommy! Will she be happy to see us? Will she come here with us? Oh... wait...wait...maybe I should get her something from here... uhmm.. mmm..." his green gaze scanning the clearing before quickly snatching up something silver and shiny and looking up at Siltcloud with a bright look in his eyes before pausing and setting it down. "Do...do-o I look okay?? Too?" his last question a bit softer, he wanted to make his other mommy happy too...

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Sycamorekit 𐃉 He,She, They, rouge kitten , 1 moons.
    LH Rosetted Cinnamon Tabby with low white and green eyes, has an extra set of toes
    Lilacfur x Siltcloud
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Marblekit rolls onto her back, her paws half-heartedly batting at the empty air as Sycamorekit moves out of her way. Their play is stunted and slow, movements sluggish. There is a constant buzzing in her ears now, an ache she has grown overly familiar with hollowing her abdomen. It hurts to wake up in the morning, and it hurts to go to bed at night, but this is becoming the norm. It’s becoming her life, now, and with hunger-dulled eyes, she rolls slowly onto her paws and blinks up at Siltcloud. “Leaving?” She glances doubtfully around the trash-littered concrete stretch where they have made their temporary nests. She knows of nowhere else.

Siltcloud’s cough erupts from a tattered throat. Scarlet bubbles at her mother’s lips, and Marblekit cries out in alarm, any inquiries silenced. “Mama! Mama, are you okay…?” She walks forward on stumbling, unsteady paws, her eyes glazed with exhaustion. She looks a hundred moons old, trapped in a tiny body with ribs stark through her fur. She looks like she has lived a long life of hardship—in a way, she has. “We’ll—we’ll find food, and… and…?” Her question fizzles and fades. She does not know what else they can find, except this fabled other mother, this brave, kind, but busy she-cat of myth and stories.

You look good,” she murmurs to her littermate, the stark expression in her eyes softening. She has nothing but love for him in that moment. There’s a feeling of relief that sweeps over her, despite it all—despite Siltcloud’s sickness, despite the ache behind her ribs. “She’ll have food for all of us,” she whispers, a statement that ring with hope.

• ooc:
  • Marblekit, she/they w/ feminine and non-gendered terms.
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — 1 moon old, ages realistically on the 1st.
    — mentored by n/a ; mentoring n/a ; previously mentored n/a
    — rogue kit. siltcloud x lilacfur, gen 3.
    — currently mated to n/a.
    — penned by Marquette.

sh fawn tabby with dull green eyes. bossy, brazen, outgoing, conniving, mischievous, skeptical, spiteful.

ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN
COULDN'T UNDO ALL THE DAMAGE I DID

siltcloud 21 moons female she/her shadowclan exile

ttttttttttttttt.gif
" Of course - why wouldn't she be..... happy to see such beautiful kits? You look just fine, " she agrees with Marblekit, glad to see neither of her children arguing against her sudden decision. " I'm fine, " she says, voice snappish for a moment - even if it is her own little ones, some part of the dust hued molly will never truly be comfortable showing such weakness. Eyes soften, and tone warms once more as she continues, voice hushed as she leads them onwards. " There'll be lots... of food - all s-sorts that you've never even.... seen before, " she says, a laugh slipping past her lips despite the constant ebb and flow of pain that fills her lungs. " It's a very long walk though - it will take us... a few days, I think. But you'll like it in Shadowclan, I promise, "

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

I F - I - C A N ' T - B E - Y O U R - H E R O , I ' L L - B E - Y O U R - V I L L A I N