i was lost until i found [ STALKINGSTRIKE ] that i'm invincible nobody gon' bring me down

Kitty-Kat-

drinking lemonade and playing with my hair
Jun 7, 2022
STALKINGPAW

stalkingpaw | formerly known as stalkingkit
named 'stalking' for her lithe figure; 'paw' for her rank
will accept any nicknames, even nonsensical ones

12 months | ages realtime on the 1rst

polygender [afab] | any pronouns [she/he/they/it]

single | panromantic | asexual | polyamorous
crushing on: n/a
in a relationship with: n/a

riverclan | apprentice (non-drypaw)
mentored by: rosewater
mentoring: n/a

longhaired white and black molly with large emerald eyes | ref.
scars & injuries: currently suffering from yellowcough
accessories: n/a
vibes:

expressive | honest | loving | emotional | simple minded
a bright and upbeat young girl, stalkingpaw is a friendly and sociable feline, always eager to participate in any sort of event. expressive and honest to a fault, she seems to lack any sort of brain-to-mouth filter, easily saying whatever comes to mind and wearing her heart on her sleeve for all to see. her big eyes are her most expressive feature - giving away every little thought and emotion for all to see. humble and modest, she seems fairly content with her lot in life - working hard to become a warrior and learn what needs to be learned, but not pursuing any such larger goals or dreams. with the recent passing of her father and her mothers dissapearance, she seems a bit more restrained and saddened even on her happier days, but she seems to quickly be recovering.

boneripple x wolverinefang | gen 02
sibling to: sablepaw

physically easy | mentally medium
strengths: climbing, land-hunting, jumping, negotiating, swimming (still developing!)
weaknesses: fighting, fishing, strength, stamina, speed, stealth
will: run, kill, end fights
wont: start fights, maim, attack kits/elders

attack in bold crimson
         🐾        

Last edited:
RELATIONSHIPS
come and take me by the hand cuz I wanna be your friend

boneripple x wolverinefang | gen 02
01 littermate (sablepaw)
no other siblings
other relations: related to the brairfam

crushing on n/a | mates with n/a | 1/? of shipname
previously crushing on: none
previously in a relationship with: none
children:
grandchildren:

mentor: rosewater
apprentice: n/a

extroverted | forms platonic relationships easily | average to form romantic relationships with
close friends:
friends:
trusts:
likes: fernpaw, sablepaw, catfishpaw, rosewater, boneripple, prairiepaw
acquaintances: clayfur, troutpaw, cicadastar
dislikes: cindershade,
distrusts:
rivals:
enemies:

Last edited:
IMPORTANT THREADS
it's so easy when you want to make a friend

intro | link
short descriptor here
title | link
short descriptor here
title | link
short descriptor here
title | link
short descriptor here
title | link
short descriptor here
title | link
short descriptor here
title | link
short descriptor here
title | link
short descriptor here
title | link
short descriptor here
title | link
short descriptor here
yellowcough | link
short descriptor here
death | link
strained and stressed by the severity of her sickness and the move from camp to camp, stalkingpaw spends her last moments alongside her sister in shadowclans camp
giving a life | link
with smokethroat visiting the moonstone to receive his nine lives, stalkingpaw makes an appearance - granting him a life of honesty both with oneself and others

Last edited:
PLAYLIST
when the sun is shining in a distant land

how do you do by boom | link
come and take me by the hand 'cause I wanna be your friend
alive by krewella | link
I know what it feels like - come on make me feel alive
die young by kesha | link
I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
clarity by zedd and foxes | link
chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why - if our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? if our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
two birds by regina spektor | link
I'll believe it all, I won't let go of your hand
untouchable by tritonal and cash cash | link
we could make a spark here together, hanging on by a thread we will climb back again
we don't sleep at night by cash cash | link
don't give a fuck about tomorrow, we only care about tonight
i like it loud by cash cash | link
feel it in your chest, the way your heart stops, get this night off right and turn the bass up - yeah, I like it loud
cherry gum by dolly style | link
oh no, what you say, don't stop anyway, what you say, what, what you say
invincible p2 by deaf kev | link
deep in the dark, down on my knees, I've seen things that you wouldn't believe. I was lost until I found that I'm invincible, nobody gon' bring me down
stereo love by umaii | link
I hate to see you cry, your smile is a beautiful lie, I hate to see you cry, my love's dying inside
start again by kujah | link
don't let go, i'm keeping your heart on hold, after all i know we don't need a reason to start again
i'm good by bebe rexha | link
'Cause I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright, baby, I'ma have the best fuckin' night of my life

Last edited:
˚⊹ MEET ME UNDER SHINING LIGHTS ⊹˚

stalkingpaw & 12 moons & polygender & any pronouns & riverclan apprentice

Text goes here and then "Speech," here, and don't forget to emphasize a few words like this.

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: —
    tw/cw: —
  • a beautiful white furred apprentice with a black face and stripe down her back, and starlike freckles upon her cheeks. emerald eyes are wide and expressive, by far her most stunning feature. stalkingpaw is an emotional feline, quick to act and react before she really thinks, but you know that whatever she says and does is always honest and well intentioned.

physically easy && mentally medium
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not-allowed
    please attack using [b][color=crimson]action here[/color][/b] and tag account

Code:
[box=60%; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; color: white; font-size: 12px;][center][size=16px] [color=crimson]˚⊹[/color] [glow=maroon][color=crimson][b] MEET ME UNDER SHINING LIGHTS [/b][/color][/glow] [color=crimson]⊹˚[/color] [/size]
[hr][/hr][size=14px]stalkingpaw [color=red]&[/color] 12 moons [color=red]&[/color] polygender [color=red]&[/color] any pronouns [color=red]&[/color] riverclan apprentice[/size][/center][hr][/hr] 
Text goes here and then [b][color=crimson]"Speech,"[/color][/b] here, and don't forget to [i]emphasize[/i] a few words like [i]this[/i].  

[size=10px][TABS]
[slide=—][size=12px] Actions && [b][color=crimson]"Speech,"[/color][/b] && [i]' Thoughts/Quotes '[/i]

[b]ooc[/b]: —
[b]tw/cw[/b]: —
[/size][/slide]
[slide=I've been waiting right here all my life ⊹˚][fleft][bimg]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/67744269_xCgU4sRo8YAsG1t.png[/bimg][/fleft][size=12px]   [color=crimson]—[/color]   [i]a beautiful white furred apprentice with a black face and stripe down her back, and starlike freckles upon her cheeks. emerald eyes are wide and expressive, by far her most stunning feature. stalkingpaw is an emotional feline, quick to act and react before she really thinks, but you know that whatever she says and does is always honest and well intentioned. [/i]

[color=crimson]—[/color]   physically [b]easy[/b] [color=red]&&[/color] mentally [b]medium[/b] 
   [color=crimson]—[/color]   non-violent powerplay allowed [color=red]&&[/color] healing powerplay allowed [color=red]&&[/color] minor injury powerplay not-allowed
   [color=crimson]—[/color]   please [b][color=crimson]attack[/color][/b] using [plain][b][color=crimson]action here[/color][/b][/plain] and tag account[/size][/slide]
[/tabs][/size]
[/box]

Last edited:
˚⊹ I DON'T WANNA BE ANOTHER ONE ⊹˚

stalkingpaw & 12 moons & polygender & any pronouns & starclan apprentice

Text goes here and then "Speech," here, and don't forget to emphasize a few words like this.

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: —
    tw/cw: —
  • a beautiful white and black she-cat with a starry coat and emerald eyes

previously an apprentice of riverclan
    succumbed to yellowcough at 12 moons old [50 posts]

Code:
[box=60%; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; color: white; font-size: 12px;][center][size=18px] [color=crimson]˚⊹[/color] [glow=maroon][color=crimson][b] I DON'T WANNA BE ANOTHER ONE [/b][/color][/glow] [color=crimson]⊹˚[/color] [/size]
[hr][/hr][size=14px]stalkingpaw [color=red]&[/color] 12 moons [color=red]&[/color] polygender [color=red]&[/color] any pronouns [color=red]&[/color] starclan apprentice[/size][/center][hr][/hr] 
Text goes here and then [b][color=crimson]"Speech,"[/color][/b] here, and don't forget to [i]emphasize[/i] a few words like [i]this[/i].  

[size=10px][TABS]
[slide=—][size=12px] Actions && [b][color=crimson]"Speech,"[/color][/b] && [i]' Thoughts/Quotes '[/i]

[b]ooc[/b]: —
[b]tw/cw[/b]: —
[/size][/slide]
[slide=paying for the things I never done ⊹˚][fleft][bimg]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/69826386_hlM5XUjQEwKHgJN.png[/bimg][/fleft][size=12px]   [color=crimson]—[/color]  a beautiful white and black she-cat with a starry coat and emerald eyes

[color=crimson]—[/color]    previously an apprentice of riverclan
   [color=crimson]—[/color]   succumbed to yellowcough at 12 moons old [50 posts][/size]
[/slide][/tabs][/size]
[/box]