pafp i was up early // territory tour

May 22, 2023
I'M GONNA BE THE SNACK THAT SMILES BACK
I'M GONNA BE THE KIT TO YOUR KAT
eggbounce & 16 moons & male & he/him & skyclan warrior

79237824_lwv_18069800.png
" So obviously you know where camp is - so we can probably skip that part, " Eggbounce says cheerily, lopsided grin on his maw and eyes glittering in excitement. Really, you'd almost think him the one seeing things for the first time, for all his well-meaning enthusiasm. " Fist off, theres five clans - we're Skyclan, obviously, and the best - but theres also Riverclan, and Thunderclan - both of whom we share borders with - and shadowclan, and windclan. WIndclans awful, though they're a little better since they got a new leader. But they used to attack us all the time for no reason, " He chirps out cheerfully, paws carrying him absentmindedly towards the first border. They aren't the only ones out today, but Eggbounce hardly pays the rest any mind - it's just safer not to travel alone, with those awful rogues and foxes always killing cats.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

( I ' M G O N N A B E T HE O N E Y O U U N W R A P )

// please wait for @KITE

✦​
Kite has not left Skyclan's camp since the stress inducing confrontation with their siblings and the pleasant excursion with Florabreeze. Both times without the implicit permission from Eggbounce-- though Kite is unsure if this bothered the tom... Kite is used to disappearing for days on end and returning only when it suited themself. It is an odd feeling to be so stifled. They feel a burn in their paws, a tightness in their chest urging them to run out of camp and leap up and up, into those pine trees which seem to whisper Kite, Kite, Kiteee in the breeze.

Kite's happily trailed after Eggbounce-- though it is hard to tell with the way their lips curled downwards-- listening to his ramblings and cheerfully storing all of which they are told about the clans for later use. "Windclan, the moor-runners...? Sootstar had been...their previous leader and Sunstar is now?" Kite trots alongside the cream tom, inky fur brushing against the tom's. They raise their head and inhale deeply, maw parting and they ask softly, "Which border... are we heading to?"

———————---****KEEP IT ALL INSIDE******———————---
  •  
  • black tabby with a slim physique and compact muscles, tags
    38, ages every 21st
    they/them or she/her
    bisexual
    wary to trust
    speech
    peaceful powerplay allowed