private I WON'T LET YOU FALL LOWER THAN ME — SUNSTAR

──ᨒ↟↟ᨒ↟ᨒ↟↟ᨒ── He eases Sunstar down in the shadows of his den, careful as he would be handling his own raw heart. It's tight in his chest, torn between fight or flight as though it has the capability to do either, and the rest of Wolfsong is terror and dread and bleeding concern. Away from the rest of the clan, his mate looks so fragile and small despite his stature. His missing leg glares meekly at Wolfsong, and he ducks out quickly to return with herbs and moss, even though StarClan's gift has closed the wound. He stares at it until the stump blurs, and what curse has stricken Wolfsong, what command spurs snarling beasts to steal from him? His parents, his eye, his mate's limb, his life.

His jaw tightens and he leans forward until his face nestles in Sunstar's neck. "I should have been there. Please, do not—" His eye closes tightly. "Do not send me from your side." But I do not deserve to stand there. I have unmade him.
78133981_OgqdbQiOYIHTMTk.png
WOLFSONG of WINDCLAN FORMER ROGUE TURNED MEDICINE CAT. 42 MOONS, HE/HIM, NPC X NPC. MATES WITH SUNSTAR (07/05/2023). BIOGRAPHY, PINTEREST, & PLAYLIST.
  • ★★★☆☆ WOUNDS: You're (mostly) in safe paws. You'll know if he's less experienced if he asks for your permission to try a treatment. No wound can scare him away from knowledge.
    ★★★☆☆ INFECTION: He can prevent most infections. If you feel feverish, let him know; he'll hum thoughtfully over herbs and sniff your wound before saying, "With your blessing..."
  • ★☆☆☆☆ ACHES & PAINS: If you complain to him of pain, he'll ask where. If it's a headache, you'll likely feel a bit better. For anything else, "Try this, if you'd like, and tell me how you feel."
    ★☆☆☆☆ BROKEN BONES: At best. he can ask you to remain lying down in the den. He may try to distract you with conversation while he considers what herb to feed you.
  • ★★★★★ TRAVELING HERBS: Going somewhere? No worries; Wolfsong knows just what you need to stay hale and healthy during your journey. The rest is up to you.
    ★★★☆☆ KITTING: Thanks to Starlingheart and his own pregnancy, he's better prepared for the arrival of kits, but any complications will need a little faith and a lot of luck.
  • ★☆☆☆☆ POISONS: It's best if you avoid eating anything unfamiliar to you— it's probably just as unfamiliar to Wolfsong. The best he can do is offer you yarrow and sit with you.
    ★★☆☆☆ ILLNESS: If it's white or greencough, you'll likely recover. Otherwise, prepare for odd concoctions and the usual request that you consent to a little trial-and-error.