IF I CAN’T BE YOUR HERO… [flutterbloom]

FIONA

moon in her eyes
Aug 5, 2024
  • 1000x90.png

FIONA ; how they feel abt name
    short blurb about the character. I like to copy and paste the basic description from their tags onto here
    ⤷ named for [what]
    — female; she/her; afab
    — twolegplace loner; loyal to her loved ones first and foremost
    — 26 months / ages every 1st
    aM0rEPG.png
    38ekP6T.png
    — penned by foxlore; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST
  • 1000x90.png
    SH chocolate tabby with high white
    DESCRIPTION GOES HERE / TOYHOUSE
    Short and slight in build.

Scars, disorders, etc.
  • 1000x90.png

GENTLE / KIND / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / RECKLESS / NAÏVE / OBLIVIOUS
    Committed to being friendly and optimistic, it is clear to see that Fiona has lived a sheltered life. Greeting the world with an open heart and a soft voice, she tends to overlook the danger in some situations in favor of attempting to do what’s right. She is not purposefully self-sacrificial, but she hates to see others hurt, and tends to put herself in danger without thinking things through entirely.

In spite of her bleeding heart and featherdown nature, she is a good mother—though it will certainly take some coaching before she gets to that point. As it is, she is scared to be a queen, and a part of her just wants the entire kit-rearing part to be over with already.

Demure and soft-spoken.
  • 1000x90.png

NPC xx NPC | half-sister to Quillstrike
    ⤷ mentored by who
    Mate to none | Parent to none
    NOTABLE FRIENDS: who?
    DISLIKES: who?
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: who?

STATUS ; SEXUALITY
    talk about how easily they trust or if they have a crush or something
    SMELLS LIKE: what
  • 1000x90.png

► SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist
  • Code:
    [center][box=70%][justify][font=arial][color=#e9a8c6]⋆*・゚[/color] Text

[COLOR=#c2c1fa]"Text"[/COLOR]

[TABS][tab=we’re in the fog][color=#cbf0fa][b]ooc: [/b][/color]—[/tab]
    [tab=☾ ⋆*・゚][center][img width=80%]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/86062036_to6LLz4gUqmSCpt.png[/img][/center][/tab]
    [tab=in the flame][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/if-i-can%E2%80%99t-be-your-hero%E2%80%A6-flutterbloom.16393/][color=#f3cae0][b][font=georgia]FIONA[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#e9a8c6]☾[/color][/size][color=#aba2f7][i] she/her, twolegplace loner, ex-kittypet[/i][/color]
    [color=#cbf0fa]★[/color] short and slim, with chocolate tabby patches in winglike shapes over a pristine white coat. soft-voiced and outgoing.
    [color=#cbf0fa]★[/color] sister to quillstrike
    [color=#cbf0fa]★[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    [color=#cbf0fa]★[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/77/][color=#ccd4b9]foxlore[/color][/url][/tab][/tabs][/font][/justify][/box][/center]

Last edited:
█ #e9a8c6
█ #f3cae0
█ #cbf0fa
█ #c2c1fa
█ #aba2f7

⋆*・゚ Text

"Text"

• ooc:
  • 86062036_to6LLz4gUqmSCpt.png
  • FIONA she/her, twolegplace loner, ex-kittypet
    short and slim, with chocolate tabby patches in winglike shapes over a pristine white coat. soft-voiced but outgoing, friendly to nearly everyone.
    sister to quillstrike ; currently pregnant
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    penned by foxlore

Last edited: