pafp IF I DETONATE // friendly bantering

Mar 7, 2023
(=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡♡Houndstride has been awfully mopey as of late… and it was for a complete ridiculous reason. In no offense to Cicadastar, she adored her leader, she was barely moved by the fact he’s lost a life save for the fact it was fascinating! What a blessing it was to have witnessed him rise again not once, but twice now. It was horrific he had to die at all, but he had what? Seven? Six…? Who cares, she can’t count but it was more than one and that’s all most of them had! The long-muzzled leader had plenty of more lives to live out, she did not fear for him in the slightest. She did not grieve either.

But many did, Houndstride seemed to be among those taking it the most difficult too.
She was getting tired of seeing him like this… with flora in her fur she approaches him In the camp. ”Old friend, when will you quit brooding? You’re more handsome with a grin on your mug.” She smirks playfully, ”And if this is about what I think it is still… between you and I, I’ve seen you grieve less for cats with only one life!” She whispers the last part right in his ear, her pelt potentially brushing against him as she then moves to place herself in front of him. There isn’t actually any dead cats particularly in mind, it is in fact intentional exaggeration.

//pls wait for @HOUNDSTRIDE. !
— tags