XIX. THE SUN
Sep 24, 2024

DOVESPARK

dovekit | formerly known as n/a
named 'dove' for their gray and white fur; 'kit' for their rank
dove, dovey

05 months | ages realtime on the 1st

nonbinary transfem [amab] | they/them

single | unsure | unsure | monogamous(?)
crushing on: n/a
in a relationship with: n/a

riverclan | kit
mentored by: n/a
mentoring: n/a
previously mentoring: n/a

a gray cat with high white and blue and yellow eyes | ref.
scars & injuries:
accessories:
vibes:

honest | daring | ambitious | egocentric | fiery
if breathing is crucial to dovekit's life, then so is being honest- they'll tell their family, friends, and clanmates what they think, even if they may not want to hear it. they're also unafraid of most things; unafraid to be themself, unafraid to protect their siblings, and unafraid to look into the unknown when they have to. because of that, they can be rather ambitious and self-centered; most of what they want to do will focus on what they think they should and not what would help others, and yet despite this they have big goals to become someone important to the clans as a whole. their temper may or may not impact it- by the time dovekit wakes up each day, they're already emotionally prepared for some kind of confrontation, and that stays with them by the time they go to sleep.

npc x npc | gen 01
sibling to: sheepkit, newtkit, volekit, namekit
physically easy | mentally easy
strengths: kit audacity, their temper
weaknesses: absolutely no current training- only a vague idea of how to fight
will: start fights, end fights, show mercy, run away
wont: kill, maim
might: taunt others

attack in bold #92bcf1

Last edited:
Code:
[box=60%][font=georgia][center][size=20px][glow=#222222][color=#fde9a7]THEY'LL CARRY YOUR HEART IN THEIR TEETH[/color][/glow][/size]
[size=10px]dovekit | 05 months | nonbinary transfem | they/them | physically easy | mentally easy | attack in [b][color=#92bcf1]bold #92bcf1[/color][/b][hr][/hr][justify][color=white][size=12px] Text goes here and then some [b]"Speech here,"[/b] and don't [i]forget[/i] to [i]emphasize[/i] a few words like this.

[/size][/color][/justify][/size][/center][/font][/box]

Last edited: