I'LL FIND THE WIND ‎ ◤ ☘ ◥ ‎ LUCKYPAW

General.--(--so, while i sat there,--)
--Luckykit Luckypaw
--8 moons / Ages every 1st (Created 6/1/23 at 2 moons)
--Trans male / He/him
--Tunneler apprentice of WindClan / Former kit

Appearance.--(--motor humming, on the shoulder--)
--SH dilute tortoiseshell with low white / Reference
--Dwarfed in frame and stature by many of his clanmates and many more from other Clans Luckypaw is the picture of a tunneler apprentice, well-equipped for darting through dark tunnels and squeezing through tight spaces. Close-cropped blue and cream fur is often found messy these days, strewn with streaks of earth before he has a chance to groom after a long day of work, and his snow-white paws seem to be almost permanently stained by the dirt he digs through. Splashes of white adorn his dual-colored pelt, most notably covering his nose and cheeks, his right ear tip, over his throat, and all the way down to his belly, as well as a smattering of white across his left flank and above his left eye. Where eyes might have been drawn to his white tail tip, now the distinctive crook from a break is quickly noticeable, though Luckypaw tends to hold it tucked closer than he used to. A soft, light green, his eyes are often held half-lidded in a squint during the daytime thanks to his stints underground. Despite having grown into his paws, he still carries himself somewhat awkwardly, often seen fidgeting about. Wears a set of small, blue butterfly wings at the base of his tail.
--( Injuries )--Crooked tail, broken during a rockslide
--( Inventory )--A pair of butterfly wings[/abbr]

Persona.--(--i thought i'd find a pen--)
--Duitiful, gullible, hard-headed, timorous, easily-flustered, insecure
--Even as a kit, Luckypaw has always been the type to pay more mind what ifs much more than what is strictly necessary, always considering what might go wrong around him, from a tunnel collapse to a simple social faux pas. When a blunder is made, he's quick to overcorrect, eager to move past it - and, more importantly, to make sure others move past it. If nothing else, Luckypaw desires to make a good, strong impression on those around him, even if he doesn't think quite so highly of himself; because of this desire to be seen as competent, however, he tends to overthink his own actions to the point of self-destruction, resulting in a vicious cycle of self-perceived bumbling. Because of his tendency to overthink, Luckypaw often experiences apprehension when it comes to reaching out and trying new things, though he can be easily goaded into just about anything with the right words and the right amount of peer-pressure. Generally believing those around him are well-intentioned unless otherwise proven, he's known to believe any tales he's told, still clinging to kit-tales others have dismissed by now into apprenticeship. Much of his overthinking and insecurities revolve around his family - namely, being able to live up to his parents' (and siblings') legacies, and though he might find himself wishing he were more like them, Luckypaw still loves his family more than just about anything and wants to see them happy and successful. Generally, Luckypaw holds a strong sense of duty, respecting his mentor and his role as an apprentice, even if he's easily frustrated by his failures, particularly when others around him seem to succeed much more easily.
--( Tropes )--"Brave the Ride" Plot, Successful Sibling Syndrome, INFJ-T, lawful neutral, ground type

Relationships.--(--and start to write my failures out--)
--Badgermoon x Scorchstreak / Generation 2
--Littermate to Frostpaw, Rumblerain, and Scorchpaw / Half-sibling to Dappledsun
-- Nephew to Rattleheart, Lizardbounce, and Rabbitclaw
--Bisexual / Single / Crushing on no one
--Considers siblings friends / Trusts most clanmates

Interaction.--(--but then the lights were gone--)
--Physically easy / Psychologically easy
--Mentored by Cygnetstare
--Hunting [3/20] / Combat [2/20] / Tracking [4/20] / Agility [5/20] / Strength [3/20]
--Attack in underline / Peaceful powerplay allowed

Miscellaneous.--(--and both sides of the paper were full--)
--Penned by Hijinks / Last updated 12/13/23
--TH / Pinterest (WIP) / Playlist

Last edited:
6/1/2023 - 7/25/2023
——— I WILL ALWAYS TRY TO LISTEN
( TO WHAT THE THUNDER SAID )

- - -​

7/25/2023 - 9/15/2023
luckypaw.png

HOLDING TO THE CURVE OF ONE POSITION,
COUNTING AN ENDLESS REPETITION —

WINDCLAN — HE/HIM — TAGS

9/15/2023 - 10/12/2023
luckypaw.png

TICKET IN MY HAND, I'M THINKING WISH I DIDN'T HAND IT IN
'CAUSE WHO SAID SAILING IS FINE? - - -

WINDCLAN ‎ — ‎ HE/HIM ‎ — ‎ ‎ TAGS

10/12/2023 - 12/7/2023
bz3zheq.png

WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT, ARE YOU TOSSING IN YOUR SLEEP?
FRAGILE LIKE ME, SAYING ‎ - WHERE DID YOU GO?

WINDCLAN ‎ — ‎ HE/HIM ‎ — ‎ ‎ TAGS

Last edited:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Velit euismod in pellentesque massa placerat duis ultricies lacus sed. In nibh mauris cursus mattis. Augue ut lectus arcu bibendum. Tempus quam pellentesque nec nam. Molestie at elementum eu facilisis. Eget nulla facilisi etiam dignissim. In est ante in nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie a. Justo eget magna fermentum iaculis eu non. Orci a scelerisque purus semper eget duis. Nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue eu consequat. Ac ut consequat semper viverra nam. Mollis aliquam ut porttitor leo a. Nullam ac tortor vitae purus faucibus ornare suspendisse sed nisi. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames. Augue interdum velit euismod in pellentesque massa. Interdum consectetur libero id faucibus nisl tincidunt eget. Nec tincidunt praesent semper feugiat nibh sed pulvinar proin gravida. Tristique et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices. Tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.

Blandit aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in. Lacus viverra vitae congue eu. Pulvinar mattis nunc sed blandit libero. Orci phasellus egestas tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt. Quis lectus nulla at volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus. Nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis. Vitae suscipit tellus mauris a diam maecenas sed. Nec feugiat in fermentum posuere urna nec tincidunt praesent semper. Mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi. Commodo nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a. Amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue. In iaculis nunc sed augue. Arcu bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel. Purus in massa tempor nec feugiat nisl. Faucibus a pellentesque sit amet porttitor eget dolor morbi non. Tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus.
"Speech."
[ PENNED BY HIJINKS ]