I'll fuck you up if you're mean to bugs // p; ravensong

Nov 10, 2022
GOT GUMMYWORMS STUCK IN MY TEETH

branchfall (shoelace) & 21 moons & female & she/her & starclan warrior

Honestly, life in starclan is a lot more fun than branchfall was expecting. Or, would that be afterlife? eh, whatever - it's not like she really cares. The fact the world of stars was een real had come as a shock - sure, she'd sen sootstar die before her very eyes only to come back to life, like magic, but it's not like she'd seen the starry-furred ghosts with her own eyes the same way. But here she is - was? - and well, enough said.

The only downside is that it seemed her little buggy friends hadn't joined her here - maybe there's a bug heaven too? A bugclan or something? But whatever the case, she's found herself to be (unfortunately) very much flea-free - something that never fails to leave her pouting when she remembers. But even without bugs to play with, there's lots elft to do. She can run around and wander and pester just about anyone here really, or go hunting for the endless bounty of prey, or-

An unfamiliar sight meets firelight eyes and she pauses in her manic musings, bouncing right on over to poke and prod the feline with one paw. "Hey you - whatcha' doin' here? You're not even dead yet, I think - are they letting the livin' in now too?" that'd be nice, wouldn't it? She didn't have many friends in windclan, really, but gosh does it get boring sometimes with only the same handful of faces roaming about.

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: @RAVENSONG
    tw/cw: —
  • starry furred seal sepia she-cat with white markings and burning amber eyes
    previously a rogue and a warrior of windclan
    murdered by kuiper at 21 moons old [20 posts]
I'll fuck you up if you're mean to bugs

Ravensong braces against the ground, his shoulders jutting up and above his dull pelt. He breathes in shakily and swallows. No thorns clutch at his throat as he does so and for a moment he could believe that he was somehow healed. Or worse—dead!

He bristles at the unfamiliar, grating voice piercing his ears and the black tom turns around with a glare hardened by far too many days walked on earth. The spirit he sees is not one he had ever had the pleasure of knowing in life. That is usual for Ravensong, as he had been named by a StarClan cat whom he had never known.

"I've been here before," He snapped before he could catch himself, eying the ghost standing across from him. "Who are you?"

•  
  • IMG_0250.png
    RAVENSONG of RIVERCLAN
    LH BLACK POLYDACTYL MALE (CARRYING CINNAMON, DILUTE) a tall, slender creature with pitch-black feathery fur, large ears, and a sharply angled skull held up in an aloof manner. smells of dried herb, speaks with a low and rumbly accent and walks with an elegant slinking gait.

born in twolegplace and orphaned at a young age, he joined riverclan at its inception and began training as a drypaw warrior known for a bitter temperment until beesong made him his medicine cat apprentice. after his mentor's untimely death, he had been named ravensong at the moonstone, young heart revitalized with anger and guilt. he is a somber and thorough medicine cat that guards every word spoken in the confines of his den.

secretly loves "the stars but not so much what inhabits them"
    openly suffers from chronic migraines
    single, but "it's complicated"