private I'm a dumb teen boy // barleypaw

May 22, 2023
𐀔​ GONNA BE AT LEAST TEN MINUTES LATE 𐀔​

eggpaw & 04 moons & male & he/him & skyclan apprentice

Th borders are, perhaps, the boys favorite place - well, besides the camp, where he can spend time with all his siblings and denmates and clanmates all at once. But only sometimes. The scent-marked lines are easy enough to leanr, though they smell funny and strange - it's always an adjustment, he thinks, waddling along the edge with nose all but pressed to the ground. Teaktail only watches with barely hidden amusement, even when they're no longer alone - blue eyes wide as he catches a stronger, fresh scent - his round face snapping up. "Hello? Someones there, right? I can- um, smell you, I think" he's not completely sure his nose isn't lying to him again, but - well, if there is someone there, best to be polite and say hello, right?

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: @barleypaw.
    tw/cw: —
  • a round faced and slightly pudgy boy, with long legs and too-big paws. his pelt is pale eggshell and cream, and he has dull grey-blue eyes. he wears butterfly wings and flowers in his fur, and seems to be growing at an exponential rate.

physically easy && mentally easy
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not-allowed
    please attack using [b][color=#108297]action here[/color][/b] and tag account