i'm almost me again | doeblaze

The last time Howlfire and Doeblaze had spent some time together just on their own, Doeblaze had still been Bobbie, and a heavy sense of grief still hung over her. Howlfire was pleased that the grief had subsided for now, and that her half-siblings becoming apprentices, and Doeblaze receiving her true warrior name, seemed to have brightened the spirits of the older she-cat.

Having seen to her own apprentices in the morning, Howlfire was letting them have a short break, thus freeing her up for a few hours. She hadn't known if Doeblaze was free or not but had invited the she-cat to go for a walk, pleased to find her request had been accepted. After exiting cap, Howlfire led the way to the tallpine. When they arrived, Howlfire couldn't help but stretch up againt the bark of the tree, flexing her claws into the bark before relaxing down onto her hunches. The intention had been to just sit and relax, away from the loudness of camp, but surely Doeblaze wouldn't begrudge her a little climb. With a swift jump, Howlfire propelled herself upwards, and carefully sat herself on one of the lower hanging branches. With an easy smile, she looked down at Doeblaze. "Want to join me?" She asked, gesturing with a flick of her head for the other she-cat to follow. When Doeblaze joins her, she gave her a slight appraising look. "When did you get so good at climbing?" Howlfire jested. "Don't tell me Blazestar taught you all of that!"

@DOEBLAZE