pafp i'm just like you | practice

Scorchedkit

duty & honor - 義務と名誉
Mar 31, 2024

Besides enjoying the entertainment of a good story nothing intrigued her more than the various battle moves she would see the apprentices sometimes practice in camp. Every flip and turn had her standing on the edge of her toes no matter how minuscule the maneuver. As her cousin made her way back into camp Scorchedkit was already hot on her heels, bounding and prancing beside the large grey tabby. "Stormywing! I saw one of the older apprentices practice a move earlier today! He was like bam! and wham!" She spouted on, doing a sloppy impression of the lightning strike as she pounced from one side to the other unceremoniously on young kitten limbs. "Could you teach me a warrior move too, please?" She asked in the midst of catching her breath. "I can't be like you and mama without knowing some really cool moves." Wide pleading eyes stare up at her cousin with hope practically emanating from every fiber of her being. (@STORMYWING)
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶   thunderclan kit / three months / she/her  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶