i'm liquid smooth; come touch me too -- elkhound 🌲

elkhound

liquid smooth
Nov 13, 2023

ELKHOUND
WARRIOR of SHADOWCLAN
— ELK- for his mother's love of winter, and for his formidable form and coloration; -HOUND for his dogged determination/ambition, and for his loyalty to ShadowClan.
— twelve moons; ages the 13th of each month; brought to tabbytales on november 13, 2023
— cisgender male, uses he/him pronouns, gay; single and not currently curious about anyone- generally oblivious to approach
— NPC x NPC, siblings that i'm too busy to write up and/or adopt out for now​

SPECIES, BASIC APPEARANCE
— elkhound is a medium-furred chocolate seal point tomcat with turquoise eyes. he has a moderate amount of white which presents itself as a blaze on his face, most of his chest/neck, and all four of his paws as semi-socks. his build is muscular, but his height and size are average overall. his face is generally speaking neutral, conveying neither amusement nor displeasure.
— fluffy boy, tendency to get snow stuck in it during the winter

PERSONALITY TYPE
( + ) loyal, pragmatic, justified
( / ) ambitious, stoic, independent
( - ) abrasive, stubborn
— has a particular dislike for kits and the colder months, affects his mood negatively​

Last edited:
Code:
[box=60%][justify][url='tags'][color=#40E0D0][outline=BLACK][b][size=25]✶[/size] . ° ✦[/b][/outline][/color][/url] TEXT HERE
[COLOR=#40E0D0][B]"DIALOGUE HERE"[/B][/COLOR]
[center][glow=white][color=white][size=8px]✧[/size] ° . [size=20px]✶[/size] . ° [size=8px]✧[/size][/color][/glow][/center]
[tabs][tab=ooc][b][color=#40E0D0]ooc:[/color][/b] —[/tab]
[tab=Information][fleft][img width=200px]https://file.toyhou.se/images/5553857_AiHAFGesMse15UV.png[/img][/fleft] [quote][b][color=#40E0D0]ELKHOUND — [/color][/b]HE/HIM ・ 12 MOONS  ・ WARRIOR & SHADOWCLAN ・ PENNED BY CARAT![/quote]
[b][color=#AFEEEE]MH chocolate seal point, moderate white, turquoise eyes.[/color][/b] abrasive, stoic, and independent. [/tab][/tabs][/justify][/box]