private IM THE CAPTAIN, YOU CAN BE THE DEPUTY | meadowkit

SUNPAW

✦ THIS TOO SHALL PASS
Mar 25, 2024
The two of them face off in the arena of death... On one side, Sunkit the Great! On the other side... Meadowkit the, uh... decent? Sunkit doesn't want to give her that much credit! Anyways... They face off, Sunkits tail lashing as he circles Meadowkit with a grin too big for his face, small ears pinned back as he rounds her like a snake. Only ONE will win... Only ONE will go home the victor, the other left to DIE a warriors death! He likes messing with Meadowkit, shes fun to play with and he's not quite sure the other kits like rough-housing yet (not that hes really asked, anyways).

"So!" he jumps forth to swipe at her ear with an unsheathed paw, jumping back with a loud giggle regardless if it hit or not. In all honesty, it was a weak swing, and he more than likely missed his mark anyways... "What'd'ya think of the sun being eaten, huh? I think-" he grunts as Meadowkits paw batters against the side of his face, his grin never fading as he rolls out of the way and then back up on to his paws. "It's an OMEN! It means Sunkits gonna win this!" he playfully jabs, though he looks thoughtful for a second as they round each other again. "Maybe the Clans are gonna... Uh," he thinks for a moment before he attempts to surge forth, trying to take her to the ground with him. "I think it means we're gonna be plunged in to eternal darkness, yea!"

• @Meadowkit
  • 79762332_waKUGwrTYPLtfQm.png
    sunkit
    amab ,, he/him ,, 3 moons
    kitten of thunderclan ,, flamewhisker xx flycatcher ,, siblings
    fluffy red tabby with heterochromia & low white
    "speech, ee5d6c" ,, thoughts
    smells like oak & the faint scent of the nursery, floral & loving
    chibi by pin ,, penned by chuff

FMLR8dG.jpeg

If there is one thing that Meadowkit can appreciate about Sunkit, it's that he never seems to want to play all the boring games the other kits were interested in. Games like hide and seek where you just sat around waiting for someone to find you or something that they played a million times already like moss ball. No, Meadowkit was into things like racing about camp, throwing her body at other kits with a loud squeal of "TAG, YOU'RE IT!!" The other kits, however, weren't always the biggest fans of this. "you're too big Meadowkit! they would whine "You're going to crush someone! and while she could admit that it was true, she had inherited her mother's large size, she is also of the opinion that the other kits needed to stop being such babies.

Sunkit never complained though, in fact he seemed to like tumbling about with her. "Hey! No fair, we said no claws!" she complains as an unsheathed paw swipes inches away from her face. She doesn't want to have to go and get a grown up to get Sunkit in trouble but she would! She lashes out with a snowy paw just as he's contemplating the meaning of the sun being swallowed whole "Oh yeah? Well I think its a prophecy, StarClan is saying that somethin' is gunna come swallow you whole. It's okay though, you can hide behind me I'll protect you" she taunts as they circle, a playful smile cast upon her lips. She was gunna be the best warrior one day, better than Sunkit, but that was okay because he was part of her clan so that means she would make sure he was safe because thats what warriors did!

"Oof!" The air is knocked out of her as she tumbles to the ground under his sudden weight. using her back legs, she kicks out at his belly in an attempt to throw him off her "I think it means you're gunna eat my dirt when I get outta this" she says, laughing despite the fact that he was currently winning
EpC61GT.png

• oZHYGDl.jpeg

• 79402766_SDCTSiSnicLgq5m.png
    MEADOWKIT THUNDERCLAN KITTEN ; SHE / HER
    LIGHTSTRIKE X MOONWHISPER SISTER TO SCARLETKIT & MOTTLEDKIT
    A large fluffy red tabby kitten with a white chest, stomach, tail, muzzle and stripe running along her back. Her eyes are a deep, forest, green and in her pelt one can usually find flowers woven
    easy in battle + no formal training

"No claws?! You're just a baby!" he jests, the joke apparent in his voice as he sheathes them. Meadowkit probably knows he'd say the same thing if she came at him with claws out. Oops! She mentions something about it meaning that the sun being blocked was an omen about his demise! He fakes a hurt gasp, putting a quick paw to his chest in feigned hurt. "Meadowwwkittttt!!!" he whines, and then theres a glint in his eyes. She's smiling, and so is he, now. "I would NEVER be swallowed, i'm too big!" he takes it matter-of-factly, but then giggles at her comment, playfully rolling his eyes.

Nah, he'd always be the protector! He'd be just like his Mama one day. He was the closest one that looked like her out of his siblings, anyways, which MEANT he was destined for greatness!

When he bowls her over he makes a mock-roar, trying to sound big and mighty. "Me?! Never! I'm gonna be Sunstar one day, and I never lose!" he claims, then makes an oof sound when Meadowkit ends up kicking him off, sending him in to the dirt below. "You can be my deputy, though." he grins, rubbing his cheek with a paw as he recovers quickly before he attempts once more to dive beneath her, trying to grapple at her legs to take her down with him. "Thats what the sun meant! Sunkit will one day be Sunstar!" he ignores the fact that many of the adults think its a bad omen... That can be glossed over.

• 79762332_waKUGwrTYPLtfQm.png
    sunkit
    amab ,, he/him ,, 3 moons
    kitten of thunderclan ,, flamewhisker xx flycatcher ,, siblings
    fluffy red tabby with heterochromia & low white
    "speech, ee5d6c" ,, thoughts
    smells like oak & the faint scent of the nursery, floral & loving
    chibi by pin ,, penned by chuff

FMLR8dG.jpeg

Sunkit calls her a baby but Meadowkit doesn't let it get to her. She wasn't though! She just was following the rules. And besides, any scars that she earned she wanted it to be in a real battle or from something cool! Not in some stupid kit play fight. "Nuh uh! You totally could be swallowed it doesn't matter how big you are!" she counters even though she doesn't actually know. She would have to ask later, how big was too big to get eaten by something? For now though...

She manages to get kick him off of her but no sooner does she free herself that she feels her legs get swept out from under her once again. She lets out a yelp, but she is determined to not go down alone this time and as she falls, she reaches out with one snowy paw and attempts to bring him down with her. If successful, the two would tumble about in the dirt together and struggle for a moment before one of them once again pinned the other Regardless of where she ended up she would tilt her head back and laugh "That's a nice dream Sunkit" she quips "But there's already a Sunstar in WindClan and there can't be two so you'll have to just settle for being my deputy instead when I become Meadowstar!"
EpC61GT.png

• oZHYGDl.jpeg

• 79402766_SDCTSiSnicLgq5m.png
    MEADOWKIT THUNDERCLAN KITTEN ; SHE / HER
    LIGHTSTRIKE X MOONWHISPER SISTER TO SCARLETKIT & MOTTLEDKIT
    A large fluffy red tabby kitten with a white chest, stomach, tail, muzzle and stripe running along her back. Her eyes are a deep, forest, green and in her pelt one can usually find flowers woven
    easy in battle + no formal training