NPC X NPC
— half-sibling to ebonyfall
MATE TO...?
— no one, ex-mate to milo (npc)
MENTORING...?
— no one

physicality

black and chocolate chimera with low white and icy blue eyes
— circus is a long-furred chimera with icy blue eyes and a white ear, a white foreleg, a white heart on her chest, and a white dash on the right side of her face. she's slightly smaller than the average cat and quite thin, although her claws are long and sharp. she also has a speckled nose and crooked whiskers.
— thick, gray metal chains have been wrapped and tangled around her neck for ten moons now, with her being completely unable to get them off. one end of the chain dangles down to her ankle, and fur is constantly caught in-between the chain links, making even breathing a painful experience for her. she has scars on her throat where the chains have rubbed her past raw.
✧ INJURIES AND ILLNESSES
— a large scar on her left shoulder, claw scars on her left hind legs, and scars on her neck wedged underneath her chains
— no ongoing illnesses, although she is skinnier than she ought to be

mentality

✧ POSITIVE TRAITS: affectionate, fun-loving, passionate, perceptive, romantic
✧ NEUTRAL TRAITS: intense, contradictory, extroverted, obsessive, quixotic
✧ NEGATIVE TRAITS: violent, oversensitive, untrusting, internalized, unreliable
— circus is everything childishly complex; ruled by her fleeting emotions and momentary desires, she rarely ever allows herself to be tied down to one particular location or allegiance. her moments of deep and dark depression juxtapose heavily with the hysterical laughter that often follows—she's very unstable emotionally, going from absolute cheer to dangerous anger in a matter of seconds, and often confusing herself by feeling both extremes at the same time. she seems to overcompensate for every emotion she experiences, resulting in a state of constant intensity where she rarely ever feels just 'fine'.
— when interacting with others, circus is affectionate to the extreme, often going out of her way to make others laugh and smile for no particular reason. her sugary sweetness and sunshine-like cheer is quite polarizing to those who first meet her; either she's adored or loathed, and she rarely ever allows for any gray area. to those who adore her, she reciprocates any compliment given tenfold, but to those who loathe her, she finds herself very quickly obsessed with either annoying them or appealing to them. in this way, she's quick to fall in and out of love, and in romance, the only difficult part is giving her enough reason to stick around past the first moon.
— if circus ever feels trapped, either in an occupation, a relationship, or a location, she can become extremely violent in her attempts to escape. her sticking around anywhere has to be on her own terms, lest she tear herself apart from the stress of feeling unwantedly restricted.
definitely suffering from some type of serious mood disorder

interaction

excels at perception and manipulation
fails at vulnerability and honoring commitments
accepts all peaceful and healing powerplay except for the removal of her chains
smells like sugar
sounds like spinel from steven universe
— penned by @cuzn

AND I WILL PROTECT YOU
- - ──── ⋅ ⋅ ── : ✩ : ── ⋅ ⋅ ──── - -

colors!

red - #ff3d81