private in slow motion // blazestar

I KNOW IVE GOT A BIG EGO - I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY ITS SUCH A BIG DEAL THOUGH
sootspritespark | 37 months | demi-girl | she/they | physically medium | mentally hard | attack in bold #ffff99
its a rare enough sight as it is to see sootspritespark approaching her clanmates on her own, despite having lived with skyclan for a few moons now. But to see the round form of the black-furred molly approach blazestar is unheard of - the only time she'd done so to ask for a 'more fitting name' - to make her part of skyclan in a more tangible way. Her once smiling face has turned serious, tail lashing anxiously as the queen approaches, yellow eyes hard. "Blazestar - do you perhaps have time to speak with me," she says, her usual haughty tone lacking, instead only a quiet sense of respect and nerves left. This conversation could go many ways - and not all of them well.

// @BLAZESTAR

Blazestar has heard the news—and it’s no surprise he has. As she should be, Sootspritespark has proudly revealed her pregnancy, flaunting the extra thickness about her abdomen with glee. The flame point has expected her to make her move into the nursery, but she still hasn’t—she still struggles back and forth from her Twoleg nest to their camp, and he has begun to worry for her safety. The woods are dense with predators, and her already-rotund figure has become cumbersome with a swelling, swinging belly.

Yes,” he says, his eyebrow raising. “I’ve been meaning to come congratulate you… and ask you about when you’re moving to the nursery.” He smiles her way. “Yukio would help you with nesting, I’m sure.

•  
  • blaise . blazestar
    — he/him ; leader of skyclan
    — pansexual ; divorced ; single
    — longhaired flame point Ragdoll with blue eyes
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — penned by Marquette
    — chibi by Mercibun

I KNOW IVE GOT A BIG EGO - I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY ITS SUCH A BIG DEAL THOUGH
sootspritespark | 37 months | demi-girl | she/they | physically medium | mentally hard | attack in bold #ffff99
"That... is what I wish to speak to you about - it has come to my attention I can no longer patrol. I know the others want me to join the nursery as well." Theres a lengthy pause of a moment, uncertainty gleaming in yellow optics as she tries to find the right words. "But - I... do not wish to come to skyclan everyday simply to laze about. I- I would like to return to my twolegs for this last half-moon, and have my kitting there." its a strange request, and one she isn't sure will be granted. "My kits will always be of skyclan, and I will return with them when I can work again, but... I want to do as my mother and her mother before her have done, and entrust my care to my twolegs,"

Though she seeks permission, her mind is clearly made up - something in her stance, her posture, even her carefully crafted and well-spoken words - everything screams of a woman set in her ways, determined to get her way. Should she simply have to vanish on a patrol one day, or in the middle of the night - well, she's used to getting her way. From her past lovers, to joining skyclan, to even her pregnancy, she always gets what she wants.

It doesn't matter what it takes. A few broken rules are nothing to the molly after all.

Blazestar listens to the queen with a tilted head. He’s never encountered a situation quite like this—he realizes Sootspritespark is the first daylight warrior in SkyClan to give birth to kits. “With your housefolk,” he repeats. “I suppose it’s plenty safe there for them, although… will your housefolk let them return with you to SkyClan when they’re old enough?” Concern dances through his blue eyes. “I trust you to return, but if they are SkyClan kits, as you say… Twolegs are known to take a queen’s kits from her.” He’s heard such things from other she-cats who’d kitted as kittypets, and he remembers being bundled away from his own mother a lifetime ago.

•  
  • blaise . blazestar
    — he/him ; leader of skyclan
    — pansexual ; divorced ; single
    — longhaired flame point Ragdoll with blue eyes
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — penned by Marquette
    — chibi by Mercibun