In The Hours That I've Known - Sunbathing

Mothfur

Heal your frays
Aug 12, 2023

d8xoca2-7313b156-0fa4-4993-9ead-a3476c02bd04.png

♪ Like a moth to a flame ♪ ---- Leaf-bare had just began to settle along Thunderclan's territory, but on this lucky day, the weather was quite nice. Cold air still remained close by, but the warmer temperatures melted the snow and pelted the ground with the rays of sunlight. Lucky enough, Mothfur had just finished a good hunt with the goal to soak in the warmth for the rest of the day, he assumed his clanmates were due to do the same.

The tom dropped off his kill and began to head to a large patch of grass that sat directly in the sunlight, surrounded by the large oaks that sat just outside of camp. He gladly fell onto his back, dramatically. Who wouldn't after a days work? At this point, the warmth was too exciting for him to see if anyone had joined him, but he did not mind either way. Mothfur let out a long sigh of relief with a satisfied smile.

• Might be out of practice, I'm sorry if this is not the greatest post!! ;;

Lyrics - Moth by HELLYEAH

• - 12 ☾
    - Tom, He/Him
    - Single, Bisexual
    - Bio being redone
    Pixel_-_Mothpaw.png

Played by @Dutch

74050413_jPt0SpfsFU54Qvq.png
it’s cold. a simple fact, strong as the sun is shining through the trees. she trudges along, fur slick to her forelimbs where she’d forced her way through the melting snow and out of the horse tunnel connecting camp to the little clearing of land just outside. a beam of sun dapples down from the crossing canopies overhead and directly onto dark, familiar fur ; he looked relaxed, warm and sighing against the melting frost. resting, or trying to. mischief bubbles in her chest.

the woman strides forward, feeling the brief glimmers of heat against her back. nothing enough to stick, but there nonetheless. she huffs, ” leave some sun for th’ rest of us — i think you got the only warm spot out here. “ a sudden pause once close, before she’d shaking the thick of her fur and sending flecks of old, half - melted snow flying — towards the poor warrior, most likely. there is not so much as a lapse in her rambling, ” y’know, i heard once that if it gets real warm after bein’ so cold, it means a big storm is brewing up. between you ‘n me though, i think that’s a load of mousedung. i, uh.. sure hope it is, at least. “

• i.
  • Untitled262_20231202152333.png

• 𖦹 . LESBIAN, SINGLE. SMELLS LIKE SUN - WARMED OAK. SIXTEEN MOONS. FRIEND & SISTER TO MANY. NAMED WARRIOR OF THUNDERCLAN ON 8 / 3 / 2023. PENNED BY ANTLERS .. !!!
    f. she / her, daughter of sunfreckle and rabbitnose. large cream - ribboned tortoiseshell with seaglass eyes. larger than life! shades of vibrant russet, dousing swathes of shadow and interwoven with ribbons pale cream come to drape like licks of flame over a thick, broad - shouldered figure.
    74050405_3z3TRmotTItEoMt.png
    unspecified maine coon heritage born of sunfreckle's kittypet background shows itself in large, round paws and tufted, long - furred toes set upon thick, tabby - splotched limbs. a characteristic lack of personal space leads her to a slouching, touchy posture, often inclined to lean or bump against her peers, all while bearing a wide, bright - eyed grin. she seems to sing confidence from every laugh, every word.. that can't all be for show, can it?

——— ˙⋆ — prone to bouts of explosive emotion. all opinions are solely in - character and during these times, often untrue or said only in anger.

d8xoca2-7313b156-0fa4-4993-9ead-a3476c02bd04.png

♪ Like a moth to a flame ♪ ---- Mothfur stretched out and absorbed what he could, while he could. The sun hit him just right, where you could feel the satisfying warmth hit your soul. While defrosting his paws, the tom couldn't help himself but take in FreckleFlame's comment and chuckle, "Fat shaming, are we?" he laughed "Don't let my extra fluff get to you now." Mothfur rolled back onto his stomach and sighed, displeased with the shaken snow landing on his previously dried fur. "I've heard of that saying aswell, I can only hope that it's just false talk," he spoke uneasy, Mothfur wasn't a fan of storms, to many things could go wrong.

He dusted off the snow with a heavy shake and a return to his sunspot, making room this time. "Anyways, how are you? I heard the elders are asking you to join them, how's that going?" he laughs playfully, opening one eye to see the lady's reaction.

• Lyrics - Moth by HELLYEAH

• - 12 ☾
    - Tom, He/Him
    - Single, Bisexual
    - Bio being redone
    Pixel_-_Mothpaw.png