private INESCAPABLE 𓆩♡𓆪 NIGHTBIRD

As ThunderClan's resident expert at the moment... he really ought to pay attention to those currently within Gentlestorm's care. He really ought to, but, oh, how terrible is he, that he has yet to do so in the slightest? Broken and bruised, tattered and bloody... the nest taken by a dark smoke feline houses a pitiful creature. So much so that he is nearly brought to tears, simply by the process of stepping closer! Melancholic beyond belief, is what this was. In his overwhelming sadness comes a loud sniff and along with it, the creature begins to stir.

" He - llo, " thick with phlegm, he greets. Through a crack in the eyes, ones first sight would be him keenly close, sky blues glistening. " I did - n't wake you, did I...? " He hadn't been sure if she was awake or not... but either way, she should certainly try to look less pathetic while she does so... It stirs instincts long - thought dead in him. The loving kindness of Mother that usually evaded them— that he had to try hard to uphold— swells within him fully now. O, poor soul... " I'm Dawnglare, though... I'm sure you already know... " his frown pinches thin.

He leans closer then— invading space. Lucky it was, that her affliction was something he couldn't ever suffer from, even if he desired such with all his fragile heart. "How long have you been like this, dear? " Moon - wide pupils see her thoroughly.

// OOC: @nightbird :)