insert intro title here

wes

Mar 8, 2024
'sup everyone! i'm wes and i don't really know what i'm doing. i haven't done warrior cat rp since i was a little guy, but i'm excited to try it again! i was on the original warrior cat online forums in like 2010ish? 2009 maybe? but it's been so long and i can barely remember anything about it other than the fact that i spelled leopard wrong

some fun things to know: i'm evil to my characters, i apologize for everything, i'm definitely more scared of you than you are of me, i will ramble about sled dogs, and i'm usually open to just about any idea! this is too many "i" statements and so apologies for that

hi and welcome :D! and that is so real and acceptable, i just got back into writing again a couple weeks ago so it's a bit intimidating at first, but it definitely kicks in again fast (at least for me)!! :3 i was only on feralfront, so unfortunately i don't believe we've met before unless you might've been there a bit as well, but nonetheless we're excited to have you!!!

what interests you the most about sled dogs :0?​

hi there!! welcome to tabby tales!! i'm marq, one of the admins! we're so happy to have you around and don't worry about feeling intimidated; this is a wonderful community who is more than ready to help new members figure out the ropes. if you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out!