into trouble we go || rowankit

silverpaw

•°.•○
Jan 20, 2023
silverkit has finally, for the first time in her life, stumbled upon a reason to want to go outside of camp.

"c'mon, c'mon, c'mon — "

she lures @Rowankit over to the spot in the shallows, just behind the nursery, where all riverclan's kittens have learned to swim. this is where she'd been playing, perfectly legal and content, when she noticed something absolutely breathtaking: a beautiful and pretty and wonderful something, glittering in the late afternoon sun. the only problem? it's on the other side of the little stream that keeps their camp safe!!! the stream that kittens are never, never never allowed to cross.

most of the grownups are napping right now, chores and patrols all finished, so it's just the perfect opportunity.

a devilish little grin comes over silverkit's face as she takes in her goal once again. "okay," she whispers loudly to rowankit. "here is the plan — are you with me? — we gotta get over there and see the special shiny rock. cause it might be, ummm, a starclan sign! uh-huh!! and we gotta get it to beesong — "

she trips over her words, mouth hanging open for a moment, then swallows thickly and corrects, "i-i mean ravenpaw! we gotta get to ravenpaw to see!!! we are brave, brave warriors of riverclan, small and tiny warriors who must CROSS THE BIG RIVER INTO LANDS UNKNOWN!"

she does totally forget to whisper there at the end, but hopefully any waking clanmates dismiss it as silverkit's typical screaming and shouting.

her grin turns bright as she looks to rowankit for approval. "sounds awesome, right?"

●°○●•

// i just realized that i never checked w you, i hope priv is ok!! i can switch it to pafp if you would prefer, if you want em to get caught >:3

○•°○●

• • abandoned by the border, sibling to otterkit, adoptive daughter to pikesplash • 3 moons old • silver tabby & blue tabby chimera with a dusting of white freckles • meticulous, attentive, opinionated, LOUD!! • peaceful powerplay welcome • wants to make friends! • penned by Harry Styles •

✦ YOU CANT TRUST A SINGLE THING I SAY

Just a few moments before, he had been batting around a small ball of moss, and now he was here, following his den-mate, curious as to what she was going to show him. He didn’t know why, he didn’t really care why. Whatever it was, Silverkit was eager to show him, and Rowankit was ready.

“I’m hurrying!”

As he came to a stop, his head tilted slightly as he glanced around the area. Nothing new back here. He grew puzzled for a brief second before Silverkit spoke, to which then his ears perked up and he listened closely.

Shiny rock. Shiny…? His eyes scanned everywhere, searching, only seeing the light reflecting off the water.. Until… There! Right there! A Rock. A Shiny Rock. A Shiny Rock of Prophecy. Little eyes suddenly widened with excitement, he nodded along, listening closely to Silverkit's words.

“YEAH!” He whisper-yelled. Oh, right, maybe he should properly whisper. “We’ll be the best warriors there are if we get it!” His mind raced with grand thoughts. The adventure would be so much work, he’d have so much to talk about, stories to tell! Silverkit and Rowankit, Rowankit and Silverkit, honored for their big find! Oh, Ravenpaw would praise them if this was a sign from Starclan! It hadn't hit him that perhaps this was a game, no. This was real, and he now had a goal: Help Silverkit get that rock!

“Let’s go get it! Let’s go!” A paw moved forward with eagerness, his mind now focused on this rock. Then, he froze for a brief second, eyes narrowing as he looked at Silverkit once again. “How do we get across..?”

"speech"

• priv absolutely works!! i cannot wait to see how chaotic this gets >:)

also sorry if this isnt much or is a little bit choppy n such, i havent written in ages ough
  • cis-male (he/him) . riverclan kit . curious, little stupid, uhhhhh :)
    a black cat with low white spotting and orange eyes
    brother to ratkit
  • idk what to put here rn :)
    REFERENCE