camp ISN'T IT LOVELY &. storytelling

"alright alright, easy kits. I'll tell you a story. a grand one. about the burnt sycamore. its not an easy one so if you are a scaredy kit you can go back to your nest. we won't judge you for it."

chilledstar won't, at least. they cannot speak for the other kits who are brave enough to hear about the fire that raged through their territory. they gently tap their paw to gesture for agatekit to sit, seeing as she was the one who asked for the story in the first place. they adjusted themself to be more comfortable, twitching their torn ear back and forth.

"here. share this lizard, all of you. when everyone is ready and comfortable, we will start. agatekit, since you wished for the story, you can be the closest to it, alright? and you get the first bite. let me know when the rest of you are ready."

// tagging @AGATEKIT. but no need to wait !

———————---***i try to live in black and white***———————---

•  
  • black feline with a white marking across their face, a white chin, a white right front paw, and a blue single eye. chilledstar is covered in scars, the most prominent ones being the one across their face, one across their missing eye and the one across their neck.
    48 moons old; ages the 3rd every month
    they / them pronouns
    aromantic / homosexual ; currently not looking
    child of JAGGED and RAVEN
    shadowclan ; loyal to shadowclan ; other info if applicable
    mildly difficult to befriend ; trusts barely anyone; trusts no one outside of shadowclan
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed

Is she too old for nursery tales? Perhaps, but she doesn't feel too old to sit and listen to Chilledstar with the kits who were only recently her denmates. The pale tawny tabby slips close to Chilledstar, giving them a friendly flick with her tail. "I haven't heard this story yet," she mews, settling near the kits. She gives them each a smile before directing her green-yellow gaze back to the ShadowClan leader. "I won't touch your lizard though, don't worry. It's all yours." She leans forward, her tail twining behind her. "And if you do get scared, I'll protect you! I'm an apprentice now."

Well, she's only been Starlingheart's apprentice for a day or so, and she certainly doesn't know how to fight or defend even herself, but... that's beside the point! Marblepaw tucks their paws beneath their white-spotted body and flicks their ears forward to listen.

• ooc:
  • pcAn1D5.jpeg
  • Marblekit . Marblepaw, she/they w/ feminine and non-gendered terms.
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — 6 moons old, ages realistically on the 1st.
    — mentored by Starlingheart ; mentoring n/a ; previously mentored n/a
    — shadowclan medicine cat apprentice, formerly a rogue. siltcloud x lilacfur, gen 3.
    — currently mated to n/a.
    — penned by Marquette.

sh fawn tabby with dull green eyes. courageous, curious, introspective, observant, judgmental, snarky.