private IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. HOWLINGSTAR

YqtPvvc.png

.𓍊↟ DOWN THE BANK WHERE THE DOGS ROAM, POR LA CALLE QUE TE LLEVA A CURICÓ ↟𓍊.
jFAjt8v.png

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. — He's worried about the condition of Roaringpaw even if the juniper berry had briefly satiated his struggle with breathing but he knows there's only to much that could be done especially since this is something that he isn't familiar with. He doubts that its anything Dawnglare has shown him as he approaches the den of his leader wearing a frown on his maw "Howlingstar, may I have a word with you?" The grey giant says only to press on when she allows him entry and he settles down on his rump to stare at her, he would bring this up to her and try to find a solution to the problem before Roaringpaw's health declined entirely. "I've managed to soothe Roaringpaw's troubled breathing but he still isn't well enough to continue his training, he still seems sick. I didn't have any idea what's wrong with him and I still don't." Hs snout wrinkles in the slightest in self frustration that he didn't know what to do and he felt useless, now, he realizes how the medicine cat of Riverclan had felt when she came to their border pleading for help.

"He mentioned eating a mouse during patrol," Gentlestorm continues with his brows furrowing and knitting together, a frown still pulling at the sides of his mouth, "Perhaps the mouse was..." He stops as he tries to come up with several possibilities that could've resulted in such a lethargic patient that lay in his den and remembers the small detail that the sepia apprentice had mentioned that the mouse had barely been much of a morsel "Unwell or... Poisoned..." The words slip out realizing that Berryheart hadn't mentioned poisons to him nor had Dawnglare during his stay here, his frown deepens as he tries thinking of a solution. He did NOT want to return to Skyclan for their aid or in truth, the help of Dawnglare. Their relationship quite unpleasant though his mind thinks further and ponders. Gentlestorm falling completelt silent as he loses himself in his own thoughts but if Howlingstar were to ask him, he would bring up his idea.

pp8zRLW.png

• MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ FLESH WOUNDS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ INFECTIONS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ ACHES & PAINS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀ ILLNESS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀ BREATHING ISSUES
    ✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ TRAVELING HERBS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ BROKEN BONES
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ KITTING
    ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ POISONS
  • 53DAF6v.png
    a longhaired blue sepia tom w/low white and brown eyes
    gentlestorm is a very warm individual and friendly to those who he meets, he's very social and willing to lend anyone a paw if they need it. he's very patient, caring, and it's usually rare to earn his ire.
    56 moons old; ages the 27th every month
    demiromantic bisexual ; widowed mate of little wolf
    easy to befriend/interact with ; hard to anger/upset ; peaceful powerplay allowed
    "speech", thoughts, attacking