its a me

hello !! i'm karmen and i'm currently in the process of joining, just wanted to throw a first post out here to show i exist <3 and also so i can mess with making my signature pretty LMAO

i'm a huge fan of roleplay as i have been actively doing that for about a decade, and warriors has never loosened its grip on me SO ... a forum was the next best thing for me to get into, i've never been a part of one like this before! more often than not i'm online and reachable through discord, i can be shy at first and even forgetful, but i'm a very friendly person so please never be afraid to tag or dm or otherwise reach out to me for anything :>
am excited to make my first character, i hope to rp with all of you very soon !! 💕

Reactions: Rai
Hey there! We are so so happy that you are here and that you decided to give forum rp a shot! I look forward to seeing your characters around and rping with you!!! Im active in pretty much all the clans so I'm certain we will get to mash our little cat pals together for plotting at some point

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask myself or another staff member we are always happy to help!!

Hey karmen, welcome!!! super excited you found us and are wanting to try out forum rp! I’m Blitz, one of the admins here so I’m available for any questions you may have. Can’t wait to rp with you!!!