ITS MY PROBLEM, ITS MY PROBLEM | mouthing off

I TOLD YOU ONCE, I CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN

Today had actually been a particularly good day- probably the first one in quite a while for Roepaw, but that’s how they all start off.
She and Flycatcher were on the mend, the kits were itching to become apprentices- and old enough too, everything was smoothing out. Even the whispers and side eyes had almost completely disappeared, and she was free to live without a shadow.
Well, almost.
She is in the middle of carrying a fresh bundle of moss in from camp, a portion for Sunfreckle, and the rest for some of the elders who had been complaining about their weary bones. Desperate for the complaining to stop, and to do something nice for Sunfreckle, Roepaw had practically been out all morning to return with such an amount.
Green plush spilled from her agape jaw and dangled down to her chest as she was quick to give some of the moss to Sunfreckle before she was set to scamper off to the elders den.
Slip!
Her left foreleg catches on something, and she is sent toppling over into the damp and frozen earth, crushing the moss that had been in her jaws, and sending mud splattering all over her.
She gets up with a sniff, barely hearing the faux-cooing behind her.
“Oh stars! I’m so sorry little Roepaw!”
Roepaw feels her teeth begin to grind when she whirls around. "Are you being fucking serious right now, Robinpaw?"
The only response she gets is an innocent blink and a pout from her antagonizer. "I’m getting sick of your shi-"
“Hey! What’s going on over here?”
Oh, but of course there was an audience. With a roll of her eyes she turns to look at the approaching warrior. "She-"
“I don’t want to hear it, I clearly heard you using aggressive language towards your denmate, unsurprising coming from you.”
Grinding teeth turn to clenched.
“You can go ahead and get more- why don’t you go ahead and remove the elders ticks too when you get back?”
"What are you, my mom?"
“No. She got exiled- don’t you remember? From the looks of it, you aren’t too far behind.”
The warrior is young, desperate for authority- and is now wearing the most disgustingly smug smile.
"Hah! Good one! You know, I just love when a newly appointed warrior thinks they’re all that- it really just proves how pathetic they are! So pathetic in fact, they can’t find something better to do than bitch at someone who was their denmate less than a moon ago! Sit down." She spits the insults right back without missing a beat. A moon ago, she may have cried and stormed off, but she can only glare at the warrior now, who has gone from smug to outright offended, and Roepaw can’t help the small victory that she feels in her heart- despite the small crowd they’ve drawn by now.

[tldr; After Robinpaw trips Roepaw, a young warrior approaches Roepaw and starts to scold her, Roepaw gets mad and decides to be out of pocket :,)]
"speech."

WE'VE BEEN DOIN' ALL THIS LATE NIGHT TALKIN' ✧
Bickering was normal when hunger was common and stress was high, but Fireflypaw made it his mission to keep his own temper in check for the sake of his siblings not being picked on. Roepaw was being loud again, he'd figured. His eyes shut against the harsh light above, he makes his way over to the arguing apprentice and warrior, frowning to himself. "You take that back about Roepaw!" He shouts at the Warrior, offended that the stupid cat would even insult Roepaw over a curseword. "Her mom bein' exiled doesn't mean she will be, too!" He grumbles, fur fluffed up. He was so much smaller than these cats, but it was mean to pick on others, wasn't it?

Roepaw defends herself quite well, and the Warrior marches off without another word. Fireflypaw huffs to himself, turning to Roepaw with a sympathetic look. "That was cool, Roepaw! You told 'em off just like that! Gehehaha!" He cackles, nearly falling over with the force of it.

Ragwortkit was pretty sure she wasn't suppose to hear this. The swearing for one and then the second part, you're not my mother! Then in a bite back, No. She got exiled remember? Were they talking about... Salamander? Roepaw was her older sister- so... they had to be.

Exiled. What does that mean? It didn't sound very good to Ragwortkit, she'll remember this but for now she's to eraptured in the fact her sister had grown such a sharp-tongue and was slicing cats with it left and right. Ragwortkit already seemed to have an issue disrespecting authority so... this was definetely not a good influence on her.

"Mhmmm, take that!" She very immaturely and needlessly jabs at the offending NPC warrior.

unknown.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· RAGWORTKIT, female — she / her
╰ ‣ named for her health & strength at birth .
╰ ‣ 4 moons . ages on the ??
╰ ‣ thunderclan kit . loner born . believes in starclan

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, oak and maple trees , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue furred . long-hared . a very furry head, chest, and tail

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝
EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Hufflepuff, Lawful Good
╰ ‣ Kind-hearted . Honest . Loud .Justice-seeking . People-pleaser . Gullible . Empty-headed . Humorous
╰ ‣ Though she is all brawn and no brain, Ragwort tries her best and carries a bleeding heart to all whom surround her. She takes the role of "big sister" with her siblings and friends, never failing to have their backs, take care of them, and defend them when needed (sometimes even jumping the gun). While she doesn't offer the best emotional support (not due to a lack of trying) she gives the best hugs and is great at giving cats distractions with her shenanigans.
╰ ‣ finds minimal difficulty relating to others . wears a bleeding heart

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· GRIME x CINDERFROST, sister to toadkit, prowlingkit, hollykit
╰ ‣ unknown sexuality.
╰ ‣ poor fighter . poor hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

SO YOUNG, YET SO BROKEN

Leafshade had been walking by when he caught sight of Robinpaw trip Roepaw on her way somewhere with moss. A deep, disapproving sneer would appear on the warrior's face, but before he can step forward another warrior, one younger than he, snaps at Roepaw for a reason that Leafshade can't fathom.

He knew well enough who Roepaw was. The Traitor had taken her in under her wing before her exile, but Leafshade more than most cats would understand the unfairness of constantly being judged for being someone's kit. As Fireflypaw and Ragwortkit come to Roepaw's defense, the lanky tom stalks after the NPC first, delivering a rather scathing yet quiet reprimand for what he had just witnessed. Hissing to the warrior that he would in fact be the one to clean the elder's ticks.

Seniority was a beautiful thing at that moment.

Leafshade would then turn and pad his way over to the apprentices and kits, looking down at Roepaw for a moment before snapping at Robinpaw, "A Thunderclanner is better than bullying and lying. Get your tail to the elder's den and help them," He points with his tail to the NPC who's grumbling while trudging towards the elder's den, "with the elder's ticks. Then replace the nests in the apprentices' den while you're at it. I'll be having a talk to Emberstar and Howling Wind about this too."

He would glare at Robinpaw until the apprentice walked away before turning to Roepaw once more and meowing cooly, "Good job sticking up for yourself." He smirks, though it's different from how the NPC had been, "Hold onto that spunk, you'll need it with how crap the world can be. But next time work smarter, not harder, warriors and apprentices like that aren't worth a single speck of emotion from you."