pafp I've a Keen Eye | Secrets

//Please wait for @BUCKGAIT. to respond before you do! Also, whoever does come up to them as they're talking quietly, they will immediately switch topics before your charrie can hear, but they're more than welcome to be suspicious >:3

A quiet day it had been as the sun was shrouded in a thick veil of blue-grey clouds, bringing the promise of rain. The rainswept breeze whips around the shaded molly as she trudged through the bramble with a couple of large carps hanging tightly from her jaws. The river was bountiful of vary fish again, flopping and splashing at the water's surface to feed. Hunting came at a much easier pace and RiverClan cats were starting to fill out again, their dull coats now beginning to glimmer with shine once again. It almost seemed normal, despite being under an open sky. How she missed their old home, and hopefully it would dry soon enough so they could return. Cindershade could only imagine how the wreckage was, how they'd have to rebuild every den back to it's original form and clear away any debris that now settled.
The shadowed woman struts to the fresh-kill pile, dropping her pieces along the top with a satisfied hmph. The clan would eat well enough again, only better times on the way from here. A movement of an earthen form catches her peripheral then as Buckgait lingered along the edge of camp, residing near the warriors den with a far-away look in her cerulean gaze. A dark brow raises in question towards the deputy, carefully tracing over the chestnut queen before lingering for a brief moment on her lightly swollen belly. It didn't take much to guess what was going on with Buckgait as of late. The nausea of not wanting to eat, the moodiness and not to mention how closely she'd been staying by Lightningstone. A playful smile, reeking of venom, pulls across her dark face before she saunters over towards her with a sway of her patterned tail. "Oh, Buckgait." She begins with a dramatic sigh, taking purchase beside her friend while wrapping her tail around damp paws.
Heavy silence falls between them now as the woman plays it up so well, letting the suspension between them grow more by the second. Chartreuse eyes glance over to her, almost giddy as she's about to spill the beans to her deputy. "So—when are you settling into the nursery, my friend?" She murmurs lowly, her gaze flicking back to the open space of camp where she could keep an eye out. Cindershade can only imagine the look of panic on Buckgait's face and stifled a chuckle. "I've a keen eye. Don't think I haven't seen you nearly go as green as gorse leaves whenever you catch the smell of food." Her lips pull back into a saccharine smile now, knowing the smell of fish on her probably gnawed at Buckgait's throat. "Don't worry, I won't go singing it out for all to hear." She adds lightly, aiming to nudge the other molly with her shoulder. "But it should be about time for your to reside in the nursery till they come. I'm sure Lightningstone is looming over you like a shadow at every move you make, hmm?"
[ SILENCE IS DEAFENING ]