i've had it once, now make it multiply - beesong

S

Silverstripe

( ) Silverstripe did not often find reason to visit the medicine den. She was, after all, the very picture of health. That did not preclude injury or sickness, obviously, but she knew how to take care of herself well enough. She would be quite disappointing in herself if she didn't. Most of her life had been spent living on her own, well, mostly on her own. There was her family, but none of them had the abilities and knowledge of Riverclan's dedicated medicine cat. It had honestly something of a strange idea to her at first, that there was a cat ready and willing to tend to anyone in ill health.

It was a good idea, but strange.

Today though, Silverstripe did poke her head into the medicine den. "Beesong?" her sing-song tone echoed through the den. "Do you need any help gathering herbs today? If so, I would be more than willing to put myself at your disposal." The molly offered, taking her first proper step inside the den. With the arrival of the colder season, the number of fruitful hunting hours had shortened considerably. So she found herself seeking other ways to occupy her time.
( OOH, YOU GOT ME BEGGING FOR MORE ; MY SPELL, YOU"RE MY LOVE SPELL )