private JUST FOR YOU &. halfpaw

they're not sure how to approach this. halfpaw and laurelpaw have been through more than enough for cats their age but chilledstar gets it. they went through a lot when they were younger. it doesn't really get easier to go through loss and confusion and grief and feeling like they don't belong but it starts to hurt less and one does eventually find it. the place where they feel like they belong. chilledstar can only hope that place is here, with shadowclan. and they're trying to help here. halfpaw struggles and chilledstar can see it. and they want to be a shoulder for her to lean on. so, they come up to her, gently nudging her shoulder with their muzzle and offering the softest look they can manage.

"hey, halfpaw. walk with me? I wanna see how you're hunting skills are. it's pretty late for you to be up."

they can't day they blame her for being up this late. they are only upset with themself as it took this long to talk about any of this.

"halfpaw. i can see you're... going through a lot. and I am not gonna pretend like I understand all of it because I don't. but I want to. and I'm not talking to you as chilledstar. or even chilledgaze. just chilled. a cat that you can trust and depend on. so... talk to me. are you alright?"

she's not, they know that. but they wanna hear it from her so that they may offer her some advice on how to handle so many of those emotions raging inside of her like a crazed storm. they want to be a cat that she can always depend on, no matter what.

———————---***ALL OF MY FEELINGS ARE GONE***———————---

•  
  • black feline with a white marking across their face, a white chin, a white right front paw, and blue eyes. chilledstar is covered in scars, the most prominent ones being the one across their face, and the one across their neck.
    46 moons old; ages the 3rd every month
    they / them pronouns
    aromantic / homosexual ; currently not looking / looking
    child of JAGGED and RAVEN
    shadowclan ; loyal to shadowclan ; other info if applicable
    mildly difficult to befriend ; trusts barely anyone; trusts no one outside of shadowclan
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed