pafp just how things were meant to be // nerves

Glowingpaw.

( all their voices hurt her head )
Apr 10, 2024
THE LIES YOU SUCCUMB TO
BLISSFULLY UNAWARE

glowingkit & 05 moons & female & she/her & thunderclan kit

neon-pink-aesthetic-femme-butterflies-6fisb3ekmznjo601.jpg
Glowingkit is a timid thing - full of hopes and dreams and a crippling ampount of pessimisve that leaves her floundering, flinching from any attempt to acheive those ideas. And with apprenticeship looming right around the corner, the pale apricot pointed she-cat can only quiver in nerves. Because what if she isn't made an apprentice? What if howlingstar thinks they're cursed after all? Or what if she is? Worries nag at her mind, but she doesn't want to be a bother - and so she shuffles over to her sibling instead, paws kneading the ground as the large kitten draws cross-eyed baby-blues across her sisters face, as though to make sure her presence is welcome. " Do you... are you excited? To become an apprentice? "

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

W E ' L L A L W A Y S B E S O P E R F E C T L Y H A P P Y

// @Dwindlingkit

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊ Worry was etched into her sister's brows as she approached, and Dwindlingkit rose her head from resting on her paws to meet her gaze with a soft smile. 'Are you excited?' Oh, honestly, she had forgotten that it wasn't long before she became an apprentice. "Hmm, well, being in the nursery is no fun; I don't want to be there any more than necessary." she started thoughtfully, tone bitter, but she kept the reason quiet. No parents would be better than the Fox-hearted parents they got stuck with.

She stretched out her front claws, grazing the dirt. "But a lot of the apprentices are mouse-brains, so I don't think I'll like being one." Dreadful. Maybe it's just her being herself, but she didn't get along with many cats; for some reason, words just got under her skin.

"I guess I'm not excited; I can't see anything good about it other than seeing you guys getting good mentors." Cheering someone up isn't a specialty of hers, but she didn't see any reason why Glowingkit should be worried. Being so easily likeable and able to hold her tongue she might get made a warrior early.

• ooc:
  • 80664514_Uly8tZ3KKwBMVoL.png
    Dwindlingkit — She/Her ・ Thunderclan Kit ・ PENNED BY @Ghostunes!
    ☀︎ A fluffy (LH) flame point kit with low white and has blue eyes
    ☀︎ Crimsonsun x Shadedmoon
    ☀︎ Tags

◐ . Shadowedkit isn’t nearly as timid as Glowingkit is — far from it really. But he tries to understand, still. Tries to make sense of why she’s quiet and he’s… not as much. Glowingkit is his sister all the same, his littermate forever — just as Dwindlingkit, and Fadingkit, and Shroudedkit.

So when worry paints across his sister’s face, the tom can’t help but to pause his efforts to practice his jumps (He’s getting really good at them, he swears!) to face the cream kit, their shared flame point sibling she speaks to. Are you excited? To become an apprentice?

Glowingkit doesn’t seem too fond of the idea, and neither does Dwindlingkit, really. Her words express doubt, a lack of excitement that Shadowedkit actually feels.

But it’ll be so cool! “ Shadowedkit chimes in, shifting closer to his sisters. “ We’ll get to leave camp, and learn how to hunt and… and to be really good warriors, too! “ The tom tries to reason with them, tries to share his reasons for being excited to leave the nursery walls. But as he thinks about it, as he thinks about their shared nest, and how things will soon be different… he can’t help the twinge of sadness he feels.

We’re going to be great warriors, “ Shadowedkit promises them, despite his sorrow dripping into his words. “ All of us. Together. “ ​
EpC61GT.png
  • SHADOWEDKIT AMAB. He / Him. Kit of ThunderClan.
    ✧ . A flame point / cream tabby chimera tom.
    ✧ . Crimsonsun x Shadedmoon
    ✧ . Mentor to be determined.
    ✧ . Peaceful and healing powerplay permitted!
    ✧ . Penned by Abri@_abri_ on discord, feel free to dm for plots!
    ✧ . " Speech " ; Attack