just let me in // fever dream // p.

Mar 26, 2023
♡​ MOM AND DAD THINK I SUCK AT LIFE ♡​

sleekpaw & 07 moons & genderfluid & he/she/they & thunderclan apprentice

Berryheart had claimed a cure to be found, but really sleekpaw isn't hoping for much. No, even after the herbs had been forced down the boys throat, all he'd done is sleep - fever only climbing higher and higher, even as the rest of his symptoms begin to dissipate. Its hard, she thinks, to tell up from down, to know who she's spoken to or what she's had, when everything is a blur and even trying to focus baby blue eyes leaves her feeling as though the world has spun. And so they are more than a bit startled to wake so peacefully, chest moving steadily and their headache all but gone even before they dare pry their eyes open. Even through closed lids light flickers - has berryheart moved them for some reason?

He wakes slowly, only to jolt to his paws. The world around her is unfamiliar in it's landmarks, strange and unsettling. And yet - they can't shake the sense of peace that overwhelms them. The strangeness ebbs away, and eventually sleekpaw decides this must be a dream - he's probably had them before, both the good and the bad he knows, but he's never been one to recall them. Perhaps this one will be no different.

A groan leaves their lips as they stretch, limbs crackling and popping satisfyingly, and it feels nice to move about, unencumbered by their own weakness. If they are to be in this strange dreamland, perhaps they can explor a bit they think - except, when pale furred frame spins around, they are quite suddenly faced with the fact that they are very much not alone "Oh - hello," his voice sounds lame to his own ears, but really what else is one supposed to say when a stranger is in their dreams?

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: a bit late but @MORNINGPAW
    tw/cw: —
  • a small and effeminate apprentice with pale pinkish cream fur and baby blue eyes. sleekpaw comes across as quiet and aloof towards most, though he shows a softer side around the nursery queens and his mentor. she seems to care little for anything outside of training, apprentice duties, and her appearance. they seem strangely silent on the topic of borders however, and even shiftier about anything concerning cross clan relationships.

physically medium && mentally hard
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay allowed
    please attack using [b][color=mistyrose]action here[/color][/b] and tag account

The forests of StarClan sprawl endlessly, frosted in starlight and resplendent with the sounds of prey and wildlife. As perfect as her forever-home is, though, Morningpaw misses the forest below with an ache that is still mortal. She’d been born in leaf-fall, and the only four moons of her life had been driven by hardship and hunger, but still she aches to feel the snow underpaw, to breathe deep of SkyClan, of ThunderClan. The cat sitting before her has woken into their world, but jealously, Morningpaw knows they will return, and she will not.

Hello,” she says, sitting politely in front of Sleekpaw. “I know you, but you don’t know me, do you?” The tiny tortie point tilts her head until her neck entirely disappears. Her smile is kind, despite the sadness she feels. “Sleekpaw, I’m a StarClan warrior… my name is Morningpaw.” Her blue eyes glow with warmth. “Maybe you’ve heard of me, maybe not. It doesn’t matter. You’re having a dream right now… you’re very, very sick, or else I would not have been able to walk here with you.

[ PENNED BY MARQUETTE ]