private just like a crown // flutterpaw

May 22, 2023
𐀔​ GONNA BE AT LEAST TEN MINUTES LATE 𐀔​

eggpaw & 04 moons & male & he/him & skyclan apprentice

Exploring the territory is far more exciting than eggpaw had expected, eyes wide as the round-faced boy takes in the multitude of sights and sounds and scents. He's seen far more than he'd ever imagined today, though he can already feel the exhaustion setting in, weariness creeping into his limbs after such a trek. Thankfully, his mentor notices - suggesting they settle in for a quick break where they are. The scent in this place is strange and unfamiliar, but teaktail is quick to explain that that's the scent of riverclan, their neighbors, and that he should never cross that scent line without permission - or ever really. The boy only nods absently, grey-blue gaze focused on the other side - because they're not alone, he thinks, there's someone over there.

"Hi there!" he chirps once his mentor finally lapses into silence, content to simply watch from where he sits just a few pawsteps away. "You're uh- riverclan, right? I'm eggpaw! Of skyclan," he only realizes after he's spoken that they probably already know that, unless like him it's their first time out. Paws shuffle as he inches closer, though he's cautious not to so much as touch the scent marker with even a whisker - he doesn't want to break the rules.

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: @Flutterpaw
    tw/cw: —
  • a round faced and slightly pudgy boy, with long legs and too-big paws. his pelt is pale eggshell and cream, and he has dull grey-blue eyes. he wears butterfly wings and flowers in his fur, and seems to be growing at an exponential rate.

physically easy && mentally easy
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not-allowed
    please attack using [b][color=#108297]action here[/color][/b] and tag account

latest.png
Oh, he knows he isn't supposed to wander off. He isn't, he isn't, he isn't, he isn't, but something had drawn him to the water. After his training session with Lichentail, after realizing that he wouldn't drown if he just stayed calm, the prospect of swimming wasn't nearly as scary.

It is by complete happenstance, though, that he is not the only one that he found their way to the border. There, across the way, is another little boy - presumably about his age - calling out to him with an eagerness Flutterpaw would only be able to describe as bubbly. Flutterpaw blinks at the boy from across the river, his ears pricking up as he tilts his head. He's talking to me!

"Hello!" Flutterpaw calls back excitedly, standing on his toes to get a better look. "I'm Flutterpaw from RiverClan! How are you?"

𐀔​ GONNA BE AT LEAST TEN MINUTES LATE 𐀔​

eggpaw & 05 moons & male & he/him & skyclan apprentice

Eggpaw all but wriggles in his excitement, because the tom across the border greets him right back. He beams, teeth flashing, and waves a paw - a but redundant all things considered, but he's excited to be making a new friend. "I'm great! It's my very first patrol - there's so much to see, 'dunno how I'm gonna remember it all, honest," he says, a flicker of worry crossing his features. Certainly, it must be possible - how else would his mentor and the other warriors know so much - but really, it's already so hard. Grey eyes blink, and then his frown is gone, head tipping to the side. "And you? Is it nice over there in riverclan?"

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: —
    tw/cw: —
  • a round faced and slightly pudgy boy, with long legs and too-big paws. his pelt is pale eggshell and cream, and he has dull grey-blue eyes. he wears butterfly wings and flowers in his fur, and seems to be growing at an exponential rate.

physically easy && mentally easy
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not-allowed
    please attack using [b][color=#108297]action here[/color][/b] and tag account