just wanna keep calling your name | patrol assignments

With so many cats injured and recovering after the war for Sunningrocks, it would be a lie to say that organising patrols had been something of a chore for the deputy. It had been a struggle but Flycatcher was just about managing, able to pick out fit, healthy cats to patrol and still leave enough warriors to defend camp if needed. Not that Flycatcher was expecting an attack, but after everything that had happened recently you couldn't be too cautious. "ThunderClan, please gather for patrol assignments!" Flycatcher called out, as he took a seat in the centre of camp. As usual, he waited for cats to appear before pressing ahead.

"I will be leading a dawn patrol to the RiverClan and SkyClan shortly after this meeting is concluded. I would like Raccoonstripe and Silverlightning to accompany me."

"Stormchaser, if you are feeling up for it, I would like you to lead the dawn patrol along the ShadowClan and WindClan border. Take Dewfang and Goldendawn with you. Do not forget to mark the border by the loner lands either."

"Rabbitnose I want you to lead the dusk patrol along the RiverClan and SkyClan border. You can have Sloestride and Crowflower to accompany you, and I ask that you all remain civil."

"For the dusk patrol along ShadowClan and WindClan's border, I would like Blizzard Fang to lead. Hollow Tree and Little Wolf I want you both to accompany him."

"With so many injured cats currently, we will need more frequent hunting patrols for a little while. Sunnyday, Stagstrike, I would like you both to organise some hunting patrols. Perhaps you can make use of the new hunting grounds we recently acquired?"

"Berryheart I'm sure your herb stores are running low after all of this. Why don't you take Wolfwind and see if you can gather anything you might need?"

"Covecatcher and Owlear would you be up to leading a small training session today? I think some of our apprentices would surely benefit from some extra lessons, and it would allow them to stretch their legs whilst their mentors recover."

With all assignments given for today, Flycatcher dismissed the clan with a small nod, before seeking out Raccoonstripe and Little Wolf in the crowd.

/ threads to make
River: @RACCOONSTRIPE @Silverlightning
Shadow: @Stormchaser @GOLDENDAWN @Dewfang
Sky: @Rabbitnose @sloestride @crowflower
Wind: @BLIZZARD FANG @Hollow Tree @LITTLE WOLF
Hunting: @Sunnyday @Tybalt [Stagstrike]
Herb patrol: @BERRYHEART @WOLFWIND
Training: @OWLEAR @covecatcher

Last edited:

It feels good to finally get back into the swing of things and what better way to start it off then by going to a patrol?

Her tails waves high in the air as she turns her excited green eyes to her sister and smiles warmly before turning to her apprentice. "Are you ready to go Ragwortpaw?" she asks gently "Have you eaten yet?" hopefully the answer to this would be yes! Little Wolf was looking forward to getting out there and going but it wouldn’t do for her apprentice to have an empty stomach the entire time they were gone.

// @RAGWORTPAW first apprentice tag since little has been out of the nursery whooo!!!

• Love
Reactions: BLIZZARD FANG
Patrol assignments always inspired a touch of anxiety within Crowflower. Every week she silently uttered prayers to Starclan that Flycatcher would show mercy on her by assigning her to hunting patrols--it was a peaceful activity that she could accomplish on her own--and most weeks her prayers were answered. But the battle for Sunningrocks disrupted everyone's usual routine and many of the usual warriors assigned to patrol the borders were confined to the dens until their injuries healed. Crowflower was grateful that she was unharmed, though that appreciation was tainted by the ever-present twinge of shame that she had been absent from the battle. It was no secret that her combat skills were pathetic compared to more experienced warriors, and she had accepted the assignment to guard the camp without complaint.

Crowflower only nodded solemnly in acknowledgement to the deputy's words, though she felt her heart drop to her mittened paws. Patrolling the Riverclan border sounded like conflict ready to happen and Crow was neither a skilled mediator nor fighter. At least she would be going with Rabbitnose and Sloestride. She liked them well enough. Surely nothing bad would happen so soon after a territory skirmish, right? Right?

9vwcenY.png
Dusk patrol! Blizzard Fang grumbles to himself, he would’ve much preferred dawn patrol… Now he ran the risk of arriving late to his nest… suppose he’ll work on getting shut eye during sun high to prepare for the task at hand.

”H’yup! WindClan’s border will be smellier than a wet badger once were done with ‘em.” Confidently he calls to Flycatcher to relay he understood. Blue eyes catch sight of Little Wolf and her young apprentice and he casts her a grin, what a delight it was to have her back on warrior duties. He scans for Howlingstar’s other daughter as well to greet her with the same welcoming grin before trodding off. They’d unite at dusk.

tags

dfkfdmq-ba5e648e-3fdd-4ae2-b8cc-39432d739976.gif
Ragwortpaw has a smile on her face as she strolls up to Little Wolf to meet her. She was eager to be back out with her mentor, Miss Howlingstar was a good mentor, but having her own again to lean on would be nice. ”Yes.” She responds to the warriors first question, bobbing her head. ”Yes.” She responds to the warriors second question, bobbing her head. ”I have learned a lot since, I think. You will be impressed.”

unknown.png

( secondary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· RAGWORTPAW, female — she / her
╰ ‣ named for her health & strength at birth .
╰ ‣ 7 moons . ages on the first
╰ ‣ thunderclan apprentice . loner born . believes in starclan

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, oak and maple trees , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue furred . long-hared . a very furry head, chest, and tail

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝​
EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Hufflepuff, Lawful Good
╰ ‣ Kind-hearted . Honest . Loud .Justice-seeking . People-pleaser . Gullible . Empty-headed . Humorous
╰ ‣ Though she is all brawn and no brain, Ragwort tries her best and carries a bleeding heart to all whom surround her. She takes the role of "big sister" with her siblings and friends, never failing to have their backs, take care of them, and defend them when needed (sometimes even jumping the gun). While she doesn't offer the best emotional support (not due to a lack of trying) she gives the best hugs and is great at giving cats distractions with her shenanigans.
╰ ‣ finds minimal difficulty relating to others . wears a bleeding heart

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· GRIME x CINDERFROST, sister to toadpaw, prowlingpaw, hollypaw
╰ ‣ unknown sexuality.
╰ ‣ poor fighter . poor hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

☀ - WHILST MY HEART STILL BEATS
Hunting duty? Alright, he could manage that, though he sure as hell wouldn't be touching Sunningrocks. "I'll lead a hunt over by the sycamore." He announced with a nod of his head as he turned away to gather his apprentices and any other volunteers. He'd leave Stagstrike to decide where he wished to go.