KAZY'S ART SHOP ~~ [ OPEN ]

Jun 10, 2022

Yo! hello everyone and welcome to my first ever art shop! (: I'm super hyped over to finally get to make this into a reality and since i know some people here on this site have asked to comm me in the past figured why not start it here and see how it goes! If anyone ever has any questions or concerns when working with me dont be afried to contact me. You can always reach me on here or my discord account kazenikura#9108 Dont forget to read the rules before applying and i will add you up on my waiting list!

RULES
- i only take SEK as payment!! so make sure when transfering over the money to pick the right option!
- i use paypal as payment and will link my paypal account in a private dm once the payment are required
- i will only take payment once the sketch are finished and will contact you once its done and after i have recieved the money on my paypal account i will finish the art for you!
- 10 slots will be open and once they are all taken this shop will automaticly close until i have finished all orders
- if you are not happy with your art please let me know asasp and i will see what i can do about it!
- if you send a friend request on my discord make sure to type 'comms order' asasp because i've had some weird people trying to befriend me lately on discord and will delete after some couple days if i dont know who you're
- follow site rules of course !! super importand

EXAMPLES
dont_trust_the_snake_by_queenesdeath_dgnln7u-fullview.png

ezgif-4-d7664c7265.jpg
happy_basil_by_queenesdeath_dgnfk7i-fullview.png
ART PRICES
HEADSHOTS - 126$ sek = 12$ usd
FULLBODY - 230$ sek = 22$ usd
FINISHED SKETCH - 157$ sek = 15$ usd
FINISHED DESIGN - 105$ sek = 10$ usd
COUPLE SKETCHES
- coming soon!!

SKETCHES TO BUY ( will be sold multiply times)
- will color and any minor changes will be for free

FINISHED DESIGN
blazing_sun_by_queenesdeath_dg7r9rz-fullview.png

WAITING LIST

FORM

username;
character name;
what do you wish to buy today?;
reference or description (preferes refs);
desired expression (give me more then one to pick from);
background or transparent;
tags or bio (if you have any);
contact info;
other;

Last edited:
Reactions: halimede
username; @Thrushpaw
character name; Polynesia
what do you wish to buy today?; Headshot
reference or description (preferes refs);: Mixed breed, but has prominent turkish features like long smooth fur. This cat is a white base with orange mask, sides, striped orange and white tail and a white chin, mouth and nose area. Has dull, honey colored eyes that usually express a combination of awe and curiosity. Has a large scar on her muzzle and cheek area.
desired expression (give me more then one to pick from);
background or transparent;Transparent please
tags or bio (if you have any);@https://tabbytales.net/threads/whispers-on-the-wind-polys-storage.5387/#post-67370
contact info; Here or discord just_filament
other;N/A

Reactions: KAZENIKURA
username; Antiigone!!
character name; Asphodelpaw!
what do you wish to buy today?; full body pwease!!
reference or description (preferes refs); https://tabbytales.net/threads/*✿❀-antiis-hooligan-hub-❀✿*.9610/post-64490
Notable traits: Spikey cheeks, angular face, long tail but no pressure
desired expression (give me more then one to pick from); stoic, proud, flustered, shy smile, exhausted after a long day, grouchy bc he’s an insomniac and wishes he could sue the sand man
background or transparent; transparent!
tags or bio (if you have any); link above
contact info; @antiigone.prime on discord
other; your art is lovely, delicious even, I munch it for breakfast, keep up the great work and can’t wait to see my boy in your style!!!

Reactions: KAZENIKURA