MOON RIVER ✧ BREEZEKIT

breezekit

:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:
May 29, 2024

BREEZEKIT FORMERLY NA.
kit of windclan // no former rank.
female // uses she/her pronouns.
4 moons // double aging until apprenticeship.
played by @vayle // ADOPTION THREAD, PINTEREST.

• SMALL BLUE POINT CHIMERA WITH ICY BLUE EYES ⋆⁺₊✧
    ⋆⁺₊ deceptively long, her legs and tail account for most of breezekit's size. despite it, she will never match up to her peers in height, likely leaving her destined for the tunnels. born with icy white kitten fluff and a dark grey dorsal stripe touching from her forehead to her white tipped tail, cool grey points will develop as she ages. narrow features, long whiskers and triangular ears that end in feathered tufts.. ( genetics ) genetic info.

notable scarring or accessories/any other important appearance aspects.
    voice description.
    scent.

• ( + ) TRAIT, TRAIT, TRAIT. ( = ) TRAIT, TRAIT, TRAIT. ( - ) TRAIT, TRAIT, TRAIT. ⋆⁺₊✧
    ⋆⁺₊ elaborate

mbti ' the ____ ' // alignment // etc.
    tropes, references, notes, whatever!.

• RATTLEHEART X VENOMSTRIKE ⋆⁺₊✧
    ⋆⁺₊ littermate to crunchykit, thistlekit, vinekit, and splinterkit

mate to who // crushing on who.
    mentored by @name.
    ⋆⁺₊ mentoring who // formerly mentored who.

notable friendships //
    notable enemies //

• ? START FIGHTS. ? END FIGHTS. ? FLEE. ? SHOW MERCY.⋆⁺₊✧
    ⋆⁺₊ difficulty in battle, some insight on fighting style and/or strengths and weaknesses.

excels at //
    poor at //

SEXUALITY. ? TO BEFRIEND. ? TO ROMANCE.⋆⁺₊✧
    ⋆⁺₊ interaction notes here, how easy they trust, general attitude towards interaction, etc.

• Code:
    [box=65%]
    [justify][font=GEORGIA][subquote=#7fa8ff][color=#7499ff]:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:[/color] TEXT[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── SPEND MY DAYS IN A CAGE] 

[color=#a4c1ff][b] [/b][/color]
    [/slide]
    [slide=⋅✦⋅][quote][img]REF[/img][/quote][/slide]
    [slide= DONT KNOW WHATS NEXT  ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/killshot-%E2%9C%A7-breezekit.14695/][color=#a4c1ff][b][font=book antiqua]BREEZEKIT[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#7fa8ff][i]✦[/i][/color][/size][color=#7499ff][i] she/her, kit of windclan, four moons.[/i][/color]
    [color=#7fa8ff]✧[/color] a small, yet leggy longhaired blue point chimera with icy eyes and a long tail.
    [color=#7fa8ff]✧[/color] [s]rattleheart[/s] x venomstrike / / littermate to thistlekit, bunnykit, splinterkit, and crunchykit.
    [color=#7fa8ff]✧[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking ↛  [url=battleinfo][color=#a4c1ff]battle info[/color][/url]
    [color=#7fa8ff]✧[/color] penned by [url=YOURLINK][color=#a4c1ff]vayle[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#a4c1ff]@vayl3[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
    [/slide]
    [/tabs]
    [/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
HISTORY // THREADS ✧☾

Last edited: