shop Kitty-Kat's Art [always open] ver2.0

Kitty-Kat-

drinking lemonade and playing with my hair
Jun 7, 2022
KITTY-KAT'S ART

commissions & trades & requests

WELCOME.
Hi there! I'm Kitty-Kat- and this is meant to be my on-site art hub! I mainly take commissions, since these are my main income atm, but I'm more than happy to take on art trades as well, or the occasional request for those who can't pay!

Comfortable with gore, ship art, lgbtq+, etc. Simple or transparent backgrounds only, most accessories okay. I do non-cats as well, so feel free to ask what other species I can do if you're interested. My da page has discounts listed that change often so keep an eye out for those; they are always applicable to this store I just don't want to fill space in this shop.

For art trades, you can ask for and offer whatever - if you feel it's a fair trade, go for it! I may be picky however! For requests, I only do icons - which is why there's no 'type' section the form.

PAYMENT METHODS.
While all prices are listed in USD for ease of reading, I take multiple payments and methods. I take USD via paypal, Deviantart points, and ChickenDollars (C$) on Chickensmothie
Current conversion rate is $1 USD = 50 da points = 5 C$

OPTIONS & PRICES

ICON. [open] example, example
- 250px by 250px image of your characters head and face only, comes with accessories free of charge, hairstyles cost extra
- $4 flatcolor | $5 shaded
- +$5 blink animation | +$5 lineless

BUST. [open] example, example
- 300px by 300px image of your character from the shoulders or neck up, comes with accessories free of charge, hairstyles cost extra
- $6 flatcolor | $7 shaded

HALFBODY. [open] example, example
- 500px by 500px image of your character from the waist up, comes with accessories free of charge, hairstyles cost extra
- $8 flatcolor | $9 shaded

FULLBODY. [open] example, example
- 500px by 500px image of your full character in a sitting pose, comes with accessories free of charge, hairstyles cost extra
- $10 flatcolor | $11 shaded

EXPIRIMENTAL. [closed] example, example
- basically giving me free range to mess around with your oc and draw whatever, used for learning new methods and trying new things, so quality is not guarantied. you may receive any of the options above, or something else entirely.
- +$1 pwyw

More examples can be found here (my da).

FORMS

COMMISSION CODE.
Code:
[b]I'D LIKE TO COMMISSION YOU![/b]
Username:
Art Type:
Add On's?:
Character:
Extras:

TRADE CODE.
Code:
[b]I'D LIKE TO TRADE WITH YOU![/b]
Username:
Art Example:
Character:
Extras:

REQUEST CODE.
Code:
[b]I HAVE A REQUEST![/b]
Username:
Character:
Do's & Don'ts: (basically, what you are and aren't comfortable having drawn of them)

SLOTS

COMMISSIONS.
open for @/user
open for @/user
open for @/user
open for @/user
open for @/user

TRADES.
open with @/user for art type
closed with @/user for art type

REQUESTS.
open for @/user