shop lavs' little art shop [ open! ]

• hey there!! i'm a semi-new digital artist who finally feels confident enough in their work to share it with folks! i'm also a college student, and so figured it could be fun to make a little money while drawing people's kitties!

GENERAL INFO:
    i'm still learning, and so these commissions will be a chance for me to grow as an artist. due to this, i ask you provide a little patience with me, but don't hesitate to tell me if you'd like anything changed, etc. i can always be contacted on site, or @ lavendes on discord. my turnaround time is usually fairly quick, with a sketch being done within 48 hours unless i say otherwise, and the full piece being done usually within a week, give or take a few days. i will always tell you if something will take longer.

PAYMENT:
    payment of more than $15 will be half when i finish a sketch, and half when the piece is completed! payment of $15 or less i will take in full when the commission is completed. i take venmo, paypal, and cashapp, although i prefer venmo. price negotiation is accepted! i am also open to art trades, just let me know! once your form is accepted, i will contact you and give you the payment info.

SLOTS 2/4
    - ref sheet for foxlore
    - headshot for antiigone
    - open
    - open

Code:
    commission type:
    price:
    contact information:
    reference images / tags:
    preferred pose if wanted:
    background: (transparent/flat color/simple scene)
    other:
  • please see my carrd for examples and pricing!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lavs
commission type: headshot - shoulders up
price: $10
contact information: .forensitic on discord!
reference images / tags: https://toyhou.se/18454285.fireflyglow/gallery
preferred pose if wanted: Up to you! I'm thinking maybe him faced forward with eyes closed, looking thoughtful, but it's up to you!
background: gonna have to ditto kerms on this- creative liberty on what you'd like to do!!
other: ur art is so gorg, lav!!

• Love
LAVS ART LAVS ART LAVS ART!!

commission type: hEADSHOT
price: shoulder's up 10$, willing to pay more!
contact information: here or on discord (antiigone.prime)
reference images / tags: Toy.house, you don't have to include his bangs, the markings on them (except the streak of white) would show on his forehead, honestly would prefer no bangs but I have no references without them so no pressure!
preferred pose if wanted: go wild! All I ask is a very bored expression, if not a snarling one - man only has 2 modes and nothing else
background: (transparent/flat color/simple scene) flat color! but I'm willing to pay more for a simple scene <3
other:
He has 3 feathers on his shoulder, if that's alright to include?
Turkey feather, Mourning dove feather, Lark sparrow feather

• Love
LAVS ART LAVS ART LAVS ART!!

commission type: hEADSHOT
price: shoulder's up 10$, willing to pay more!
contact information: here or on discord (antiigone.prime)
reference images / tags: Toy.house, you don't have to include his bangs, the markings on them (except the streak of white) would show on his forehead, honestly would prefer no bangs but I have no references without them so no pressure!
preferred pose if wanted: go wild! All I ask is a very bored expression, if not a snarling one - man only has 2 modes and nothing else
background: (transparent/flat color/simple scene) flat color! but I'm willing to pay more for a simple scene <3
other:
He has 3 feathers on his shoulder, if that's alright to include?
Turkey feather, Mourning dove feather, Lark sparrow feather
on it boss! i’ll dm u on discord with sketches <3

• Love
Reactions: Antiigone
commission type: flat color headshot
price: $10
contact information: blitz.krieg. on discord!
reference images / tags: Toyhouse // Tags
preferred pose if wanted: up to you!!
background: also up to you!! If flat color id just prefer using one of his aesthetic colors which I can dm you just lmk!!
other: use his tags for creative freedom inspo I’d love anything you want to do :)