pafp Lay all your love on me! ☠ illegal crush talk

Bonepaw.

Quieter than the dead
Dec 18, 2023
*+:。.。 "We talked the entire night" Bonepaw was a cat of very few words and yet, today, he couldn't stop babbling. The boy couldn't tell you how it had come to be that he was prattling on and on to Oppossumpaw. But here he goes, reliving his first gathering with dulled eyes now aglow. "His name was Roaringpaw, have you ever heard a name as cool as that?" he sees past his den mate's tortoiseshell-pointed face and instead sees golden fur darkening at the tips. Did fur come in colors that were bright and shining? "I never knew Thunderclanners could be so nice" he says, almost breathlessly as he thinks about the other's soft smile, his gentle voice. It had been almost painful when the call came to say goodbye. A part of him wanted to run over to Chilledstar and beg them to let him spend just a few more minutes - or hours - talking to the other tom. But that would be weird, right? Wanting to be friends with a Thunderclanner, that was odd, right?
"It's...weird, isn't it?" he asks, refocusing on Oppossumpaw with ever so slightly widening eyes

@Opossumpaw I'm sorry this took forever I hope you're still down for 'possum to tease the daylight out of this closet-case <3

• //this sorta takes place after the last gathering, so this is at least retro to family drama <3
    I want him to have one good moment before his personality shift </3

• GENERAL:
    Shadowclan — apprentice
    DMAB— He/Him — Unsure
    6 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Son to Ferndance x Needledrift
    Littermates with Bloodpaw, Shadepaw, Snowypaw
    Half-brother to Gigglekit, Morelkit, Branchkit
    Apprenticed to Nightwhisper

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally hard
    Attack in bold #738171