LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST ☽ ASHEN

" you look like you swallowed a quill " Thistleback speculates aloud, tone wedged between amused and intent to drive a response from the bloke. Thistleback fights a smirk, and toys his barbed tongue along the inside of his cheek as he points his nose toward the moonlit forest. A raised brow and subtle stretch- he indicates wordlessly for a little walk and chat. Aiming to guide the warrior toward the swell of pines across the bramble lines.

" reunited with your sister I see. " he tests the quiet air with the move of a pawn on this chessboard of a moment. " Makes me wish I had siblings. If but to feel… less alone- in a way " he speaks truthfully, his blackened heart yearned in a way for someone who saw and felt his world as he did. All but a stuffed animal was raised by the cruel weight of the world as he was. " I suppose, Deersong fills that void but. I still walk alone sometimes " he mutters, shoveling a bit too deep on reality if but to invite Ashenclaw to spit it out.

• @Ashenclaw

• MqZ0nzd.png

Thirty-three moons EVENT TRACKER | IMPORTANT INFO
    — Lead warrior of Skyclan since 12.22.22
    Devoted to Deersong 9.29.22 | polyamorous
    Father of Coyotepaw, Pricklepaw, and Eveningpaw.
    — mentoring quillpaw & Snowpaw
    — very muscular piebald black and white tom with spiky fur and cold silver-grey eyes.
    voice & accent
    biography・゚✧
    OPEN for Dice battles | 🎲 stine#3004
  • bVBPWus.png

"You'll Never Be Unloved By Me"

A voice trampled the swarm of thoughts that had beening nagging him all day. Orangeblossom seemed to pissed with him and he just hadn't had the chance to talk to her yet. She hardly looked at him let along wanna talk. So he had been trying to think of things to do for her. Maybe he could bring her prey from the twolegs? A fat pet rabbit maybe? Or would flower be a better option? Maybe something large and fancy? Ashenclaw put a hand to his forehead as a migraine started to form in his temples. Though the voice was a little disappointing, it was Thistleback, but he was thankful to the tom for the gesture of a walk.

The blue tabby cat followed along the spiked cat as they moved through the moonlit forest. He looked to Thistleback as he asked about Moon, and he gave a light nod of his head, "Yeah, I am glad she decided to join Skyclan. I don't think she would've lived much longer as a rogue," He offered a slight smile before looking down to the ground. That little white lie though.

Ashenclaw gave a soft sigh and lowered his head, "What convinced Moon was join was that I told her I had a mate and for our kits to meet and-," The stoic warrior broke almost instantly as he was so desperate to talk to someone about this whole mess hes made. Why not the tom that had become a friend?

"She asked if Ora was my mate and she said no- and now I am in deep shit," Ashenclaw rambled onwards with a shake of his head and a lash of his own tail, "Orangeblossom is so mad...even though I was referrng to her as that and I thought I'd be able to tell Ora my feeling before anything was suppose to happen,"

Speech

✦ ★ ✦

Last edited:
At first Thistleback’s muzzle is unmoving and blank, but as realization sets in his lips twitch into a slight mildly humored wince. The way he had explained it to his formerly estranged sister- was as though they were not only already mates but with kits on the possible horizon, Oh you daft man. Thistleback shoves down the urge to laugh, Ashenclaw is a friend and therefor held somewhere dearly in his cold black heart.

" oh dear boy. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned " he chuckles but it’s humorless now. Ashenclaw was in deep shit, " and Orangeblossom, of all cats to cross " he mutters. " you can afford to be a bit straight forward with the lass. " he offers, then considers his own past- the early moons of he and Deersong.

" My mate and I had something-… similar… petty rubbish…she was ignoring me- I told her she was being a kit . wouldn’t recommend that. I felt safer during the blizzard raid getting my throat cut. " he reminisces comically with the intent to pull Ashenclaw out of his anxieties.

• MqZ0nzd.png

Thirty-three moons EVENT TRACKER | IMPORTANT INFO
    — Lead warrior of Skyclan since 12.22.22
    Devoted to Deersong 9.29.22 | polyamorous
    Father of Coyotepaw, Pricklepaw, and Eveningpaw.
    — mentoring Snowpaw graduate(s) Quillstrike
    — very muscular piebald black and white tom with spiky fur and cold silver-grey eyes.
    voice & accent
    biography・゚✧
    OPEN for Dice battles | 🎲 stine#3004
  • bVBPWus.png

The other toms' words where far from helpful, but he was right. Ashenclaw flicked his ears back a bit with a slight nod, "Yeah but you and Deersong are like- couple goals. I've never seen cats so smitten with each other," He responded with a flick of his tail. Orangeblossom had been a big part of why he joined Skyclan full time, plus his loyalty to Skyclan. Thistleback had a point, Orangeblossom was probably the worst cat to piss off in any regard. He'd probably not be in the same standing with her after that one.

"Maybe thats my problem- I thought too much about it," He muttered a bit with a small kick to the dirt ground with a large blue paw. Then he looked to him with a twitch of his tail, "Do you think I can save our relationship? I don't...I don't wanna loose her," If Deersong and Thistleback could have kits of all things after a petty fight- there had to be something in service for them right? There had to be a slim chance?

Ashenclaw shook his head slightly, "I swear, she-cats are something," He spoke softly. Orangeblossom was a brilliant cat. She had a good head on her shoulders, she was funny and so sweet. A force of good that once inhabited his life- now shattered beyond what could be fixed. And it was all his fault. He messed up this good source of life, he choose the wrong words and assumed Moon wouldn't have joined right away. The stoic warrior broke slightly as he lowered his head a bit.

He was truly an idiot.

Speech

✦ ★ ✦
[/box]