pafp Lazy Day || o. hanging around

@BATCHASER

[ ༻❄༺ ] Batchaser...was well, something. Every time Snowpaw saw the warrior around or about, he was either just lazing and taking a nap or wandering around the territory doing...starclan knows. Today had been no different than the other times she had caught the warrior doing absolutely nothing, and yet instead of harping on him, Snowpaw decided...why not join him? She was done with training. So, the apprentice was quick to find a spot near Batchaser, tucking her paws underneath her chest before looking out to the clearing of the camp.

After a bit of the silence which, irritated the apprentice after a while she let a soft huff out before looking at Batchaser. "So, why do you enjoy just...doing nothing?" she would finally ask. As a kit, she had enjoyed doing nothing, just sitting there and watching everyone go by their days. Refusing to join kits in playing games, but now? She was so used to doing something. From chores, to training, or even listening to a lecture from her mentor. Simply lazing around didn't fit into the apprentice's regimen or thoughts.

"Don't you get bored? You know? Just sitting there all day?" she questioned the tom. Of course, she could harp on the warrior, tell Smogmaw he wasn't working or...she could say nothing and just chat with Batchaser, Snowpaw was no snitch (most of the time), so she allowed Batchaser to laze about, but not without harping some questions to him on how he thought this was better than doing something or being on their paws and moving about.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Snowpaw She/Her, apprentice of Shadowclan, 6 moons.
    Lithe long hair blue lynx sepia with high white, and yellow eyes. Stubby tail, permanent resting bitch face
    Hailfreckle x Mudsplash
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Batchaser was laying on his side, comfortable and relaxed as he always is. Then he hears pawsteps approaching his laid out form twitching an ear, he cracks open one of his eyes to blink at Snowpaw in surprise. He hasn't conversed much with the trainee, as he exudes "loner" vibes or whatever. The laid-back tom lets out a snort at what the pale apprentice said to him about "enjoying doing nothing".

Batchaser lifts himself up, to lay on his stomach, feeling the chill of the muddy ground seep into his fur. He looks down at Snowpaw, mouth curling into a lazy smile.
"Eh, I like spending my time doing nothing. It's very relaxing to me personally, It feels... quite rejuvenating." He replies to the curious question, the apprentice asked him. The curly bicolor raises a forepaw to brush back a part of his curled bangs, looking down at the apprentice with an half-lidded golden eye. "I mean... I do get bored on somedays lazing about. Though it's a bad habit of mine." He puts down his ivory splashed paw to settle it on his other limb, leaning his weight on his side. Curly bangs bouncing back to conceal his eye again.

Finishing talking, he lowers his head on top of his paws as well as wrapping his whip-like tail around himself. Just watching the hustle and bustle of his clanmates go about their business. Ahh conversing is so.. tiring at times.

• //mobile post!! oughgh
  • no ref yet </3
  • ( Ehhh ?! ) BATCHASER
    ⛧ HE / HIM ; no problems with other pronouns
    ⛧ warrior of shadowclan; formerly a loner
    ⛧ a tall, curly shorthaired oriental mix with half-lidded odd colored eyes.
    action , thoughts , "Speech , 7077A1"

- tags / @ on discord for plots
    - penned by calzone

• nothing here begone!

"It is very clever to save your energy for patrols," the cinnamon tabby praised in a breathy whisper, gliding towards Batchaser and Snowpaw. Ferndance was not a busybody, her paws worked hard when put to hunting or patrolling, but she could not claim to do more than what her precarious position expected of her. Neither could she claim to particularly enjoy lazing about the camp with nothing to do, an idle mind was the devil's playground and when forced to lay around with little to do, for Ferndance, that playground often involved blood, regrets, and a suspicious amount of borage. Reclining onto her haunches, Ferndance offered a smile towards the pair, the distance of her emerald eyes suggesting she was in another world entirely. "Very clever, maybe cleverer than you..." The promise of a reprimand fell upon her mouth, 'stop being idle and do some hunting for your clan', a rehearsed command from days long gone. Instead, a soft giggle escaped Ferndance after moments of staring, her head tilted to the side like a curious owl. Her duty had shifted from her clans to her kittens, if there was to be a scolding, it would not come from the she-cat. "I'm just kidding.... cleverer isn't a word."