legend has it ] leechpaw

leechpaw

the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
Feb 28, 2024

LEECHPAW EGGSKIP XX BLAZECLAW | AMAB NONBINARY, HE / IT | APPRENTICE OF SHADOWCLAN | 08 MOONS​

" WHEN THEY HUNT US, THEY SHALL NOT FIND US, AND WE SHALL LIVE IN INFAMY "

FireIC_XY.png
FightingIC_XY.png
SH CINNAMON TORTOISESHELL/CHOCOLATE TABBY CHIMERA, AMBER EYES | GEN. CHOCOLATE TABBY

Most of Leechpaw's pelt is covered by the colors that make it a chocolate tabby. The darker brown shades cover his back, the upper half of his face, most of his tail, and go partway down his legs, with the tabby stripes continuing all the way down. Cinnamon starts where the chocolate ends, continuing the gradient of its pelt as it shifts to the slightly lighter color. The red markings of the tortoiseshell part of his chimerism are few and far between lingering on his paws, his neck and upper chest, a few spots on his face. It also appears on his flanks, looking almost like ribs between the tabby markings in the way the color pokes through the darker shades. Its eyes are a warm amber, closing in on orange though not quite reaching it. He is thin and limber, having a long body. Its fur is mostly smooth, with only a few scruffy areas.

Leechpaw is interested in anything and everything. He loves learning, wanting to collect as much knowledge as he possibly can. This leads to him being a rather curious and adventurous individual, often badgering warriors and apprentices with questions in order to find answers to anything he may be wondering about at any given time. He's rather friendly and outgoing, though is sometimes seen as a bit odd by his clanmates as his interests extend not just to necessary knowledge, but also curiosity about things that might seem more unpleasant, such as how things rot and why bugs bodies look the way they do(and why cats can't look the same). It doesn't really realize that these interests might be seen as strange, and is not dissuaded from asking whoever is around in order to find answers to any of his questions, no matter what they may be.

• Will be writing him with my own experiences of being neurodivergent! I won't applying any specific label to him though.
  • Will be born with a disability that affects his back legs; he will not be paralyzed, but will likely not be able to walk for longs periods of time comfortably. Specifics haven't been decided yet as I have to do more research to find what suits what I'm thinking best and how to portray it.
  • Born November 24th. Ages every 24th.

Last edited: