no angst LET ME CRAWL INSIDE YOUR VEINS &. snow "angels"

DON'T YOU GIVE ME UP, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP

they needed a break. all this frustration, all this anger and revenge that hung in the air. every bad emotion, they just needed a break from it all. they just wanted to be a kit again. to enjoy the silly little things that were. that included this. as they twitched their ears at the snow falling within the camps clearing, they twitched their nose in thought. they had the perfect idea. with a few steps backwards, they ran forward and tumbled into the snow, laughing loudly as they began to shuffle around, making odd shapes as the snow clung to bits and pieces of their fur. they stood up and gently shook it off with a wide grin on their face. they hadn't had fun like this in a while.

"ha! look at that!"

Flea-Animated-GIF_large.gif
Fleabounce nearly misses it—herself focused on the fractals of her reflection in a fallen icicle’s blackberry surface. Chilledstar bounds with the selfsame jubilation as a fawn finding steady legs and launches into the ground. Fleabounce stands—an ingrained instinct to help—but settles when she finds the action to be purposeful. A snort, then. Fleabounce can’t play so easily, but she nonetheless bounds over, her rabbit’s stride careful to not intersect Chilledstar’s work.

Looks like a bug after it’s been crushed,” Fleabounce observed mildly. There isn’t much to be gathered from the shapes left in the snow, but Fleabounce’s observation isn’t cruel. She smiles with her eyes, pleased by this, “I wonder what else you could make?”​
SHADOWCLAN WARRIOR ▫ CHOCOLATE TORTOISESHELL WITH AN UNUSUALLY SHORT TAIL
LOW HEARING ▫ 83 MOONS ▫ TAGS

Snipe cannot stifle an amused snort fast enough at Fleabounce's observation. He peers at the shape the black and white leader has left behind in the snow, confusion shows in the way his lips tighten. What was the shape supposed to be...? All Snipe see's is a large dent in the soft, white snow. Fleabounce had been able to make something creative out of it, but Snipe cannot dive deeper into his imagination. He sees it for what it is.

"I must simply be crow-brained." He confesses, likely too low enough for the hard-of-hearing warrior. "I cannot see anything in this... 'shape'." He confesses, meaning no insult to Chilledstar and their creation.
  • » Snipe
    » Loner
    » He/him
    » A heavily-scarred chocolate tom-cat with amber eyes.
    » "Speech"thoughtsattack
  • » A foe who uses brute strength and hits heavy.
    » Excels in taking opponents head-on.
    » Uses slow but powerful hits to bring them to the ground.
    » Fights to overpower and defeat .
    » May powerplay minor harm. Can powerplay healing

DRINKING LEMONADE
AND PLAYING WITH MY HAIR

swallowkit 03 moons polygender any pronouns shadowclan kit

72777388_bx9CP85ISpMeaFH.png
Chilledstars voice draws swallowkit forth, and as kits are wont to do, he immediately joins in - voice sharp and giggling. " It's obviously suppose'ta be a monster, mousebrain, " he prompts - though of course he's never seen one himself. But the way his mom and the elders tell stories about them, he's pretty sure they'd look something like the smudge on the ground - big and misshapen.

Chilledstars strangeness gives them an idea though - and while the two toned child doesn't bother to roll around, content to stay clean and warm, paws shuffle through the snow in a lopsided loop. A step here, a shuffle there - and with a swipe of his tail he stands back from his 'masterpeice' with a prideful huff. " Hah! Look - it's me, sorta " he chirps, and though it really looks nothing like a cat, he's proud nonetheless. It was close enough - right?

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

I N T H E B A C K Y A R D F U L L O F D Y I N G F L O W E R S

Last edited:

"Noooooo Swallowkit," the tabby protested at their comments about Chilledstar's pattern, face scrunched up at the indignation. Monsters were big and as broad as tree trunks, Chilledstar was less of a swamp tree and more like the spindly branches that broke off beneath... she hoped she would be built like a monster when she was older. Bloodkit was too big for the nursery already, and mama said she'd be strong and tall if she ate properly, but... what if there was more to strength than just stealing every frog she could find? She stared at the younger kitten for some time before she remembered what she'd been exasperated by in the first place. Shapes... "It's a..." Orange eyes blinked towards the shapes in the snow, meaningless, but it was in that pointlessness that it became important. Ears pointed to the sky in elation, her tail thrumming with excitement. "I see a rock!" A rock with jagged edges where paws had flung this way and that. Blood pressed her belly against the ground as if contemplating making her own snow figure, thinking better when a chill ran across the paler stomach.