LETHAL ;; brookstorm

Apr 21, 2023

GIpEAr9.png

cuz i'm bad . . .
. . . but i could've been worse

the last surviving member of her family, brookstorm struggles tremendously with the concept of life, love, and loss. she struggles to make meaningful connections both because she cannot fathom ruining another's life but also because she isn't entirely sure how to welcome new cats into her heart. she is strong and dedicated to her clan and would never turn one of them away.

brook after her deceased aunt, rainwhisker. storm in remembrance of both of her parents.

amab she/her | riverclan warrior | previously trained by lichentail, currently training x
lightningstone x buckgait | littermate to meadowheart and oxbowpaw, half-sibling to fawn | mates with robinheart
blue w/ low white, green eyes. long haired, feathery tail, curled ears.
↳ an initial look at brook would suggest her a plain feline - while inheriting her father's coloration, she finds herself lacking his smoke patterning. it does seem that she's blessed with little differences, as with the white that splashes against her tail tip and a portion of her muzzle, however beyond that brook lacks what many of her siblings retain; visual interest. perhaps that is why she maintains a vain outlook of herself, keeping her fur immaculate even from a young age.
brook bears longer fur, a thankful gift of both of her parents, however despite her efforts her chest fluff constantly seems unruly and untamable - much to her own chagrin. it feels like a constant battle to her, and as such she can often be seen simply grooming herself. her favorite attribute of herself is her green eyes; they are most often compared to fresh greenleaf grass, however she sees them more in the underwater weeds that inhabit the river. she hopes that it's a sign on its own - that she'll be a prized swimmer and thus riverclanner. [old, wip]
↳ carrying cinnamon, normal ears

( + ) sharp, observant ( / ) over-achiever, vain ( - ) self-destructive, gullible
↳ although her vanity is already established, brook is not the sort to put others down for her own sake. at least, not her clanmates and family. hoping to be a star riverclanner, the sharp and watchful brook will often find herself at odds with those from other clans. she would never dare befriending any of them, unless petitioned to by a superior. some would say that she would do most anything to gain the support of her higher ups. others would say that this is a result of buckgait's hen-mothering but lightningstone's standoffish demeanor.
brook finds herself incredibly devoted to her parents, particularly her father. she believes that being named after his beloved sister would hold herself in a higher regard than her siblings in his eyes - that both terrifies and excites her. most of her behaviors can be explained as a means to remain a sort of gem to him. regardless of that, however, brook is unafraid of also approaching her mother with her successes - and perhaps even more comfortable, even, with presenting her failures.
with the nature of roleplay, brook's personality may shift and change with the flow of the storyline. i hope that this outline remains as is throughout her life and that i'll be able to add what i can as it comes. i definitely hope to focus on what life would be like as a junior to someone she would never be able to meet - even moreso attempting to please a present but distanced father. [old, wip]

Last edited: