LIFE’S AN OCEAN [crabpaw]

• cfap4e.png

CRABPAW ; a fitting name for a troublesome apprentice
    Just as much a pest as his namesake, Crabkit at first glance seems nothing like his mother. Where Iciclefang is a cold and capable warrior, Crabkit tumbles around upon clumsy paws that are built for little besides making trouble.
    ⤷ named in honor of his birth clan
    — male; he/him; amab
    — apprentice of riverclan; very loyal, wary of outsiders
    — 07 months / ages every 15th / born 3-15-24 and jumped to 2 months
    b0rOCnt.png
    — penned by foxlore; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST
  • cfap4e.png
    shorthaired red braided tabby (x cream braided tabby chimera) with low white / masks black braided tabby / carries solid, dilute, chocolate
    GINGER, CREAM, AND WHITE TOM WITH VIBRANT GREEN EYES / TOYHOUSE
    Light and lean in build, Crabkit's frame will remain mostly the same throughout his kithood and apprenticeship. He carries the typical build of a RiverClanner, with a short, sleek coat and powerful legs. His fur is a flowing patchwork of orange and yellow, swirled through with patches of pristine white. Beneath vibrant leaf-green eyes are a pair of striking swipes of white, freckled with dots of orange, and over the bridge of his nose is a patch of orange outlined in white. Both his forepaws are dipped in socks of orange, capped with waves of white at their tops. His tail is the only part of his body without any yellow, with a white-webbed underside and a cloak of orange across its top. He typically carries himself with a childlike bounce to his step, striding along without a real care in the world.

Crabkit is deaf in his right ear. He will often not react, or will have slower reactions, to sounds coming from his right side.
  • cfap4e.png

DETERMINED / BOLD / FRIENDLY / EMOTIONAL / MISCHIEVOUS / CURIOUS / REBELLIOUS / LOUD / TROUBLESOME
    Bright and bold, Crabkit is a splash of color against a blue-brown river. From the moment he's old enough to begin learning, his fascination with the water is apparent to all those around him. He wishes to explore everything that the land around him had the offer, wants to experience every interesting sight and sound—often to his own detriment, as his wandering tends to be looked down upon by those who agree that kits should stay in the safety of RiverClan’s camp. As a kit, he shows a disdain for being told what to do, and may even go out of his way to break rules if he is outright told not to do something. Unfortunately, this often leads to trouble for Crabkit, whether by way of a scolding or finding himself in a truly dangerous situation. While he is confident and courageous, however, he is also highly emotional. Crabkit may be the first kit to burst out laughing at a funny joke, or approach a clanmate with a huge grin on his face, but he will also be the first to break down in tears over a stubbed toe.

As a kit, Iciclefang is Crabkit's hero. He is highly appreciative of all that his mother does, and shows a surprising amount of respect for her despite his usual lack of care for authority. He looks up to many of the she-cats in positions of power within RiverClan, and is more likely to obey orders from Lichentail than he is from Snakeblink.

Mannerisms.
  • cfap4e.png

ICICLEFANG xx STORMYWING | sibling to Cragpaw & Pinepaw
    ⤷ Nephew to Lilybloom, Ferngill, Steepsnout, Darkwhisker
    ⤷ Cousin to Snowpaw & Graypaw
    Mentored by Cicadaflight
    NOTABLE FRIENDS: Jaggedpaa, Cragpaw, Eveningpaw, Pinepaw
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: N/A

SINGLE ; BISEXUAL, NOT INTERESTED
    trusts riverclanners without question, but is wary of new joiners and outsiders in his clan
    SMELLS LIKE: freshly cut grass
  • Code:
    [center][box=70%][justify][font=arial][color=#1db38d]𓆝 𓆟 𓆞[/color] Text

[COLOR=#fb7725]"Text"[/COLOR]

[/font][/justify][/box][/center]

Last edited:
Whatever we face, we'll be fine if we're leading from the heart
No matter the place, we can light up the world, here's how to start
Greet the world with open arms

It was a stormy sea that made a captain out of me
It was a rolling rogue and a wild ocean

I once thought I knew it all
Floating along on a flat calm
The North Atlantic sure cures you of that notion

The thunder's throwing punches trying to knock me off my feet
But I won't bow when their shadows cover me
My course is carved in stone

i am a question to the world
NOT AN ANSWER TO BE HEARD
he / him ⋆ riverclan kit ⋆ penned by foxlore ⋆ tags

78186659_tLj9zGtgZXJ1z2U.png

GIVE ME SIRENS AND A CYCLOPS, GIVE ME GIANTS AND A HYDRA
I KNOW LIFE AND FATE ARE SCARY
BUT I WANNA BE LEGENDARY 𓆟 TAGS

Last edited:
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 Text

"Text"

• ooc:
  • 80686756_Bos6IC9xCplEpAA.png
  • CRABPAW 𓆝 he/him, apprentice of riverclan
    𓆟 ginger and cream tabby with rippling white spotting and mossy green eyes. highly emotional and difficult to keep focused on one subject.
    𓆟 mentored by cicadaflight
    𓆟 son of iciclefang ; brother to cragpaw & pinepaw
    𓆟 peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    𓆟 penned by foxlore

Last edited: