private life is all about having dreams that you're chasing // ptarmiganpaw

IF ONLY I FELL FOR YOUR FICTION
TELL ME THINGS THAT CAN'T BE TRUE

maggotfur 12 moons female she/her shadowclan warrior

69089970_w0f4jlKnmfi9z6O.png
" What have you already learned before, with your previous mentor? Have they taught you anything useful, " she does not hesitate to jump into things the moment the meeting is over with, her lilting voice as sharp and cold as ice as she speaks. Blue eyes roam the apprentices figure, sizing him up. The thought of having to care for someone else's growth, their skillset - it's bittersweet. Another show of skill, of her power - but dependant on another in a way she's always prided herself on avoiding. She'd given her own mentor a hell of a time, only listening when it suited her, surpassing their skills swiftly so they couldn't even complain. She doesn't think this will be like that - but if it is, perhaps that is only just another sign of her own greatness.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

F O O L M E O N C E T H A T S O N E T O O M A N Y

// @Ptarmiganpaw

He's been given a new mentor, and he's already anxious about her. He shuffles his paws nervously, feeling the weight of failure pushing down on him. He's not good enough for her, he wasn't good enough for Lilycrest, so why would she think any different? Would she look down on him with disgust too? Did he deserve it?

"We went over the borders and the territory... We were getting started on hunting and fighting but I.... I wasn't very good at fighting." He says, voice quiet as always. "Even though I tried my best."

Was he just destined to fail? Would he be a disappointment to the clan his entire life? This isn't how he wanted his apprenticeship to go. He tried his best and he still failed Lilycrest....what hope does he have with Maggotfur?

"But I can do better, I know I can." He adds. He has to. He's GOT to be better. His eyes are wide and almost scared looking, if not for the bit of confidence that manages to shimmer through his doubts.​